• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase17

200.webp

phanphare

Banned
This is what I said the other night. Dude is looking pedestrian. Who would give him max money after this? Well, someone probably will but will regret it down the road.

I don't think this devalues IT at all. when your only firepower on offense is a small pg it's easier to shut him down. reminds me of watching the hornets when batum would be off and the defense would blitz kemba.

Speaking of alternate dimensions, is anyone here from the dimension in which Lebron doesn't cry to the media and league about Green and gets him suspended for the close out game in Oakland? Tell me what happened.

Speaking of alternate dimensions, are you from the dimension where you actually ate crow after all the dumb fucking predictions you made last year instead of hiding for two months and pretending nothing happened?

Silkworm

I wonder what Brad will have to say at halftime? Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how his team has performed in the 1st half. *sigh*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Speaking of alternate dimensions, are you from the dimension where you actually ate crow after all the dumb fucking predictions you made last year instead of hiding for two months and pretending nothing happened?

Speaking of how about you both take your slapfight to PMs and end this garbage spamming.

How do you barely get to 30 in a half?
How do you give up 70 in a half?
How do you do both in the same game?
Also, it's the Eastern Finals.
Also, you're the home team.

I wonder what Brad will have to say at halftime? Would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how his team has performed in the 1st half. *sigh*

"Look guys. Don't pay attention to the scoreboard. We're getting good looks, they're just not falling. Law of averages right? Don't be down guys, if there's a will, there's a way."

Is this because Brad finally brought a tie today?

If so, I apologize criticizing his attire.

Still freaking weird that he wears everything but a tie earlier this post season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom