• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Mupod

Crap, my copy's on truck for delivery and I'm not done with RE6 yet. Got my preorder DLC codes in an email from EB though.

I definitely will at least try out the online tonight, even though the character I'm most interested in will probably take a while to unlock (Douglas). So it'll be Baron time I guess.

I'm going to try my GS today, though I forgot to get a pre-order (in the middle of getting ready to move tomorrow) so no Bayonetta for me :(

I managed to do a last minute preorder last night, so hopefully I should get the code.

I'll be picking up my copy after work (whenever that happens) and will hopefully be on sometime tonight. I'm up for multi whenever since I assume no matter how much practice I have I will still be terrible :p.

Quadratic

Looking at the PSN list makes me kind of regret getting the 360 version. I thought with the problems with Bayonetta and the PS3 it would be safer to get a Platinum game on 360.

Volcynika

Looking at the PSN list makes me kind of regret getting the 360 version. I thought with the problems with Bayonetta and the PS3 it would be safer to get a Platinum game on 360.

You could've found out how each version turned out since it released in Japan six months ago. :p

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Volcynika you playing again too? ~summer memories~

Will play some today after work around 10EST I guess. /!\Durga crew/!\

ibi0ZxJBs37TDD.PNG

Excite! No Bayonetta code yet but I don't need her. :p

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Wow that's crazy

is the back cover still Bayonetta in those versions?

I thought all first print copies came with her, and with how the game sold in japan there'd be alot of first print copies out there

That's the funny thing. Her image is on the back cover the case. But, I looked high and low for that code and didn't find it. Oh well. I'm hoping I could download her for a couple of bucks. That's if you can download NA content on a JPN game.

JPKellams

That's the funny thing. Her image is on the back cover the case. But, I looked high and low for that code and didn't find it. Oh well. I'm hoping I could download her for a couple of bucks. That's if you can download NA content on a JPN game.

The code is under the disc inside the case of the Japanese version if you have it.

SGRemy

Still can't find anyone to play with....on release day.....

If there's any lurkers out there....invite me

PSN: shyguyremy

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Did anyone get the bayonetta code inside the copy. My ebgames didnt have any pre orders for the game so they didn't hear about any codes. They only had 8 copies of the game in stock when I went in this morning. I'm gonna have to try some other ebgames if that is the case :(.

I think it said on Gamestop's site that the code would be printed on the receipt. Did you check that?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Augh. I wish I wasn't so lazy. I can pick the game up, but I should probably put on clothes before I go do that.

I wanna kill shit!

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
The code is under the disc inside the case of the Japanese version if you have it.

Crap. Now, I have to wait until after work. Thanks a lot, PlatinumGames. <_<

What am I saying?! THANK YOU, PLANTINUMGAMES!!!! <3 <3

Installing. Might run through the campaign for the characters, but will probably break for multiplayer.

Edit:Gamestop only had 8 preorders, with one extra copy left for the PS3. Yeesh.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Uploading a video I just did.....Durga is awesome with his range special :)

Yeah Durga is probably my favourite character to use. Probably lower in the tier list than some but I used to do okay with him in Cage Matches.

I don't think any of his moves are easy + super damaging though ala some Leo combos, Ai Rin, etc. Still though, I'd say he's my favourite.

Should I feel awful that Newegg still gave me the $15 dollars off promo since the price was originally $59 when I made the preorder? That had to be a mistake right?

Top Bottom