• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

wingz

Played some of the campaign so far (black route). Pretty fun, but getting my ass kicked on hard, but at time playing on this difficulty helps to learn the fighting system better.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
ANcQB.jpg

People playing, :0

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
You ponpon? ggs. Other team's captain stopped moving.

Haha didn't even notice you were in there! I was getting chased down the whole time. I'm a bad medic.

I don't really know Zero either, just playing for emblems now.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Sometimes you have to stay away. I didn't want none of that. You guys were getting bodied.

Bzzzt GGs. Enemy squad leader was maximum lag mode aka ungrabble and forever blocking. The real Max Anarchy starts here etc.

Pingoreous

Wow am glad this game flew under my radar and i just found that its out today. Ive order it from Amazon. It's like no counting down the days for me. See ya on PSN.

Ken

Got my 360 copy from Gamestop. Have to go back tomorrow for the Bayo code. ;_;

Gamestop person thought the game was related to Borderlands and had no idea what it was.

geebee

Banned
Got my 360 copy from Gamestop. Have to go back tomorrow for the Bayo code. ;_;

Gamestop person thought the game was related to Borderlands and had no idea what it was.
The Bayonetta code wasnt printed on the receipt?

Shizzlee

Bzzzt GGs. Enemy squad leader was maximum lag mode aka ungrabble and forever blocking. The real Max Anarchy starts here etc.

Sounds like infinite dodging. Tap the weapon button in between dodges to get around the 3 dodge limit so you can dodge forever and remain invincible.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
How do I unlock the rest of the characters for MP.

Also I keep getting put into empty lobbies? :(

The campaign mode unlocks the characters except for Gargoyle. Apparently you can unlock them online too but I finished the SP mode before going online so not sure.

I'm awake at 4:30 in the morning. Damned tooth. Only 6 more hours until I can pick up my copy. I'm going to go through the Story Mode for a bit, then I'll set up a lobby for us neogaffers.

Noi

I'm gonna see if I can pick it up today, but I might have to wait cause I ordered it from gamestop.com via in-store pickup. If it's supposed to be shipped, I'll have to wait a while cause I want my pre-order code. :(

I'm going to try my GS today, though I forgot to get a pre-order (in the middle of getting ready to move tomorrow) so no Bayonetta for me :(

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Wow that's crazy

is the back cover still Bayonetta in those versions?

I thought all first print copies came with her, and with how the game sold in japan there'd be alot of first print copies out there

Did anyone get the bayonetta code inside the copy. My ebgames didnt have any pre orders for the game so they didn't hear about any codes. They only had 8 copies of the game in stock when I went in this morning. I'm gonna have to try some other ebgames if that is the case :(.

Top Bottom