• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

-PXG-

Added a few more people. I've added everyone in this thread, literally.

LOL

Annnnd, just reached the limit.

-PXG-

Q, that's you? Long haired death metal bro? FUCK YEAH!

EDIT

Bye Glen Brogan Bowser, back to real pic avy.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Just played some battle royale and cage match with a full room. There must have been 5 Leo's. I was using Jack. Someone was using Bull and took everyone's bitch ass to school. It was pure madness. :D

SGRemy

Just played some battle royale and cage match with a full room. There must have been 5 Leo's. I was using Jack. Someone was using Bull and took everyone's bitch ass to school. It was pure madness. :D
=( I wanna play

Edit: you must be on 360....

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
=( I wanna play

Edit: you must be on 360....

Yepperz. I assume the other players have the Japanese version getting back into it now that the NA/EU versions are about to come out.

Jump In!

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Not counting Japan, MadWorld sold 370k copies WW. I liked that game. Just felt like sharing.

How much does this actually play like that, if at all?
I know Jack's in it.

Excited to get my copy tomorrow, pre-ordered @ Gamestop.

PSN: Konopko

looking forward to playing against any & all PS3 players, add me!

GooeyHeat

Added a random smattering of 360 users because I don't feel like going down the whole list.
Game should get here tomorrow, can't wait!

Not counting Japan, MadWorld sold 370k copies WW. I liked that game. Just felt like sharing.

How much does this actually play like that, if at all?
I know Jack's in it.

It barely feels like Madworld at all. You can sort of tell that Madworld served as a base for this game's combat, but that's it.

Just realized I never put a ; in my GT post a few pages back.

I'll be double dipping..

PSN ; L1quidSwords
XBL ; xL1QUID SWORDSx

SGRemy

Yepperz. I assume the other players have the Japanese version getting back into it now that the NA/EU versions are about to come out.

Jump In!
Well....after playing 2 matches, ima wait to play with the gaf collective....the lag in those matches were terrible....seems Durga is the go to guy if u know ur gonna play a laggy match. Oh well

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Well....after playing 2 matches, ima wait to play with the gaf collective....the lag in those matches were terrible....seems Durga is the go to guy if u know ur gonna play a laggy match. Oh well

Really. I didnt notice hardly any lag and I wasn't the host either.

Fake Edit: Just checked the recent players list. All 15 were from NA.

SGRemy

Really. I didnt notice hardly any lag and I wasn't the host either.

Fake Edit: Just checked the recent players list. All 15 were from NA.
I played against 2 Japanese people and 2....idk....not American nor English speaking.

Anyword if Bayonetta and the extra modes will be available later on for those who dont preorder at gamestop?

I just found out my gamestop doesnt have this for in store pick up so I might as just order from amazon and get dat free shipping. I really dont want to miss out on Bayonetta though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
shit maybe thats why I suck and I should choose a different character. I mean I always felt like it was my characters holding me back.

Haha the trick is to play a character that clicks with you and flows in the way you want them to.

Almost every character I play is gimmicky or abusive in some way yet still basic enough that I can react on the spot with their tools.

You need to play what you can play and not force yourself to try and play something you can't pull off on a execution or mental level.

Haha the trick is to play a character that clicks with you and flows in the way you want them to.

Almost every character I play is gimmicky or abusive in some way yet still basic enough that I can react on the spot with their tools.

You need to play what you can play and not force yourself to try and play something you can't pull off on a execution or mental level.

hahah yeah.
I was jk-ing anyways =P

I'll probably dick around in this game. Probably pick the chick with the nun chucks and roll some faces.

edit

NVM forgot I get bayonetta.

Anyword if Bayonetta and the extra modes will be available later on for those who dont preorder at gamestop?

I just found out my gamestop doesnt have this for in store pick up so I might as just order from amazon and get dat free shipping. I really dont want to miss out on Bayonetta though.

I work at the Stop, and I saw that they had bonus codes in the system, so if you are friendly with them, it might not be an issue.

I'm sure that, eventually, they'll release them on the networks. Someone posted the Yen prices a few pages back.

I created a "How To Pick A Main: The Eternal Struggle" for those of you who are new to fighting games or just need a refresher about mains. It's a stiff How-To, but it's hopefully good enough to get people going.

http://thescrubdaily.com/2013/01/07/how-to-pick-a-main-the-eternal-struggle/

I work at the Stop, and I saw that they had bonus codes in the system, so if you are friendly with them, it might not be an issue.

I'm sure that, eventually, they'll release them on the networks. Someone posted the Yen prices a few pages back.

I created a "How To Pick A Main: The Eternal Struggle" for those of you who are new to fighting games or just need a refresher about mains. It's a stiff How-To, but it's hopefully good enough to get people going.

http://thescrubdaily.com/2013/01/07/how-to-pick-a-main-the-eternal-struggle/

Hook it up with the code haha ;) If Bayo is available on the jpn psn the I'll take that as a sign of things to come for the U.S. so I'll just hop on it at amazon.

Top Bottom