• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT2| Well, maybe McMaster isn't a traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
O god and wouldn't it be in NYC?. I imagine NYC would not want that blight.

Unless he's willing to put it in Trump Tower I'm not sure who would give up any NYC real estate for such a thing. There's way too much money to be had for a library to go up instead of condos.

Has there been any mention on how fast they will move forward with the healthcare bill?

It's going to committee on Wednesday. They want it through the House and ideally Senate before the CBO can grade it. Once they do this thing will be subterranean. No way this doesn't result in a massive deficit for the Government.

It's going to committee on Wednesday. They want it through the House and ideally Senate before the CBO can grade it. Once they do this thing will be subterranean. No way this doesn't result in a massive deficit for the Government.

I honestly thought they were getting cold feet and would just try to over look it until past the midterms. Either that or they are just trying to target typical voters that would come out and vote, not to piss them off.

I guess they would tell the poor to F off either way...sigh...

Tomorrow when the are spinning it on the news, look to see if they say anything about helping costs. I doubt we here shit. Costs is the real issue.

if republicans are already coming out and being against it, it won't pass even without the grading right?

This thing is just bad.

sazzy

HimJicw.png

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
if republicans are already coming out and being against it, it won't pass even without the grading right?

This thing is just bad.

I don't know how much I value republicans coming out against crazy stuff after the past year of them always falling back in line when it truly matters.

Tensions in Korea are starting to boil over, and it will be interesting to see if and how Trump will deal with this if it requires U.S intervention.

It sounds like U.S. Intervention is already one of the core issues. That THAAD system has enraged China and accelerated DPRK's long-range missile program. That being said, how is Japan not more upset about a missile test only 217 mi off their coast?

sazzy

It sounds like U.S. Intervention is already one of the core issues. That THAAD system has enraged China and accelerated DPRK's long-range missile program. That being said, how is Japan not more upset about a missile test only 217 mi off their coast?

fUmUzRJ.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that tax credits chart. Just a reaming of the poor and lower-middle class.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
*clapping* love the plan!

More seriously, you guys may be forgetting that this is giving Rethuglicans an opportunity to repeal Obamacare. Shitty Ryan is basically daring them to vote against it even though its shittiness is unparalleled except by 1-2 Switch.

wikileaks is dumping something big today.. in a couple of hours

30xPJh8.png

Vault 7? Number of the vault where the Russians keep the pee pee tape?

I wish that it was that and not something meant to distract Americans though I would more than be happy with something not related to the US

Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account
@RandPaul

Th House leadership plan is Obamacare Lite. It will not pass. Conservarives are not going to take it. #FullRepeal

Despite not being able to spell conservative, this is really clever from Paul. A half dozen GOP senators have already said they won't support full repeal so he gets to attack the AHCA from the right with worries it will actually happen.

Teggy

The conspiracy ties together Weiner, Boente, Russians, and DeVos' brother? Odd Boente is going to be #2 at DOJ if he had anything to do with WeinerGate.

Oh, this is the thing that theorizes that the 15 yo girl that Weiner texted with was fake and a deliberate plan to get the Feds to find Hillary's emails on his laptop.

Oh, and trump quite literally livetweets fox and friends (adding his own lies when necessary)

In case you were wondering what happened to Katrina Pierson - she says otherwise but sources say she originally had Sarah Huckabee Sanders' job and complained too much she didn't get Spicer's job so she was sent off to work on a non-profit that hasn't done much of anything.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/03/07/katrina-pierson-what-is-she-doing/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom