• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/21/flash-katee-sackhoff-amunet-season-4/

The Flash adds Katee Sackhoff as DC Comics villain Blacksmith

Katee Sackhoff has joined the cast of The Flash in a recurring role, EW has learned exclusively.

The Battlestar Galactica alum will play DC Comics villain Amunet Black, a.k.a Blacksmith, a steely and badass boss of an underground black market for supervillains. Amunet uses every means possible, including the long list of metahumans under her thumb, to ensure her illicit enterprise thrives.

The actress will first appear in episode 405, interestingly titled “Girls Night Out,” which also serves as a mini-crossover with Arrow: Emily Bett Rickards will also pop up during the hour.

Joni

If someone made a list of cult stars that need to appear in the Arrowverse, that list must be getting very very thin with all the guests they had over the last few years.

Just caught an ad for the fall season that featured a
Kid Flash / Steel
team-up
giphy.gif

If someone made a list of cult stars that need to appear in the Arrowverse, that list must be getting very very thin with all the guests they had over the last few years.

Does the cast of Roswell count? I, from what little I remembered during my childhood to teenage years, seemed to enjoy it. Was that show garbage or was it good? Somebody refresh my memory please.

ZeroX03

Banned
Does the cast of Roswell count? I, from what little I remembered during my childhood to teenage years, seemed to enjoy it. Was that show garbage or was it good? Somebody refresh my memory please.

IIRC, it was above average quality for the era but I'm not sure how well it held up.

IIRC, it was above average quality for the era but I'm not sure how well it held up.

Welp.... Not going to try and give it a rewatch then.

Can we get Sam Sitwer again? I feel like he would be welcomed back with open arms. Not as Doomsday, but as somebody else? Does he have the chops to play Lex on Earth-38?

I'd like to see them bring in John Glover. Not as a Luthor, but rather reprising his role from Batman and Robin as Floronic Man

MovieBeards-BatmanRobin-ScientistBeard1.jpg

Cmagus

They were filming DC Legends today in a local park here in BC. I was with a friend and we were walking the trails. They had signs up saying they were filming tonight and tomorrow night. Walking around they were building a bunch of set pieces today, we walked around and took a look at some of them (I was surprised they just let people walk around and look at them the PA's didn't seem to mind)

We saw a few of the pieces (I'll spoiler them since I haven't seen the show and I don't know if the set pieces have any significance)

The first one I saw was a cemetery set, they had large tombstones in a row and at the head of them was an angel like statue. They also had what looked like stone pillars for a large cemetery gate up the trail from the set.

The second set we saw has a bunch of medieval carts around with some cool looking props in the back of them and next to them they were setting up a platform in the trees and planting more trees in front of it almost as if someone would be jumping through the trees. They were also setting up a crane in this spot.

Lastly they were setting up a large carnival type scene. They were just starting it as we were leaving but they had a few games and dunk tank, at first I thought it was just something going on in the park since a lot of families go there but then I saw some movie trucks with stuff for it

It all looked pretty cool and now I kind of wanna watch the show to see how those sets play out.

🤔

Everything else in that promo seems promising especially:

Is the Wally and Steel interaction a mini-crossover or from the actual crossover for this upcoming season? That should be fun.

If the Legends synopsis is anything to go by,
The Legends start the season grounded by Rip's new Time Bureau. Nate is probably playing superhero in 2016 at that point

Platy

WHAT IF

they made the series crossover without an episode on legends of tomorrow ... BUT the legends do appear in the crossover, BUT as the season 1 crew ?

get it ? because time travel

Joni

Seems like The CW is doing some sort of special event on Wednesday, with Vixen airing that night and some producer interviews about the different shows.

It was possibly the worst run show I have ever seen. They took a pretty good first season and buried all that goodwill miles deep by the end. It's kind of hard to believe with how respected Katims is now, but he did a truly terrible job of keeping that show on the rails.

Just one example; they had one mystery that had been running in the background through the first two seasons. It was never the main focus, but still featured enough that fans expected it would come to the forefront. Then they burned the whole thing off as the b-story in a comedy episode...

Joni

Casting at Berlanti Productions: whose wife/husband haven't I casted yet?
But better not get divorced, otherwise you get fired faster than the dude from Twilight.

Top Bottom