• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Joni

He'll make an amazing Julius Caesar, but I hope they won't waste him. He was even on The TOmorrow People a strong point.

ZeroX03

Banned
Can't say I really need Solomon Grundy in. He's not exactly a compelling personality.

They seem to be doing their own sort of thing with characters like Sampson anyway.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.superherohype.com/news/4...pper-krondon-as-villain-tobias-whale#/slide/1

Black Lightning casts rapper Krondon as villain Tobias Whale

TWKR.jpg

IconGrist

Flash fights speedsters.
Arrow fights people...... who can all dodge arrows or use arrows themselves.
Supergirl fights a never ending wave of Kryptonians who are supposed to be dead.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I mean this is a show that's killed characters but comes up with the most contrived reasons to keep them around.

These shows are comic book soap operas and compared to either of those I'd argue they have the least contrived reasons for bringing people back.

Soap operas always find long lost identical cousins.

Comic books have Silver-age versions of characters punch reality really hard.

Some people are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. Hope she's okay.

It's really obnoxious. Gail is one of the most talented comic writers in the business. Thankfully, I doubt any of this will effect her job-wise. These people probably don't buy comics anyway.

The sad thing is with all the psychotic comic nerds out there, this is just another Monday for Gail.

Yeah. She's the writer who named and cataloged the "Women in Refrigerators" trope. Shippers probably rank pretty low on the list of internet/fandom related bullshit she's had to deal with.

ReiGun

Gail does nothing but make fun of those weirdos. I'm sure she's fine. Funny enough, she doesn't even watch nor care about Arrow.

Top Bottom