• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

RZI

Wth, Sica's real name is Sooyeon? The BAMF similarities between Soyeon and Jung Sooyeon increase..
Soyeon's real name is Park Injung. Quite many of these singers have an alternative name.
tumblr_m2286eoh8r1qdka3lr4.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Suzy isn't the best singer but I like the sound of her voice. Kind of like Tiffany in that regard. Best vocal in Miss A.

ryan-ts

Did anyone else see that After School is adding another member?

Pledis announces After School will be adding a new member in May

After School‘s label Pledis recently announced via their Twitter and Facebook pages that a new member will be added to the group.

They wrote,

Hello all PLAYGIRLZ, this is Pledis.

Girl group After School debuted in 2009, and has constantly put on fierce performances, developing and growing as a group with the addition of UEE, Yiyoung, and as sub unit Orange Caramel.

With each new member, After School displayed various different appeals and did not fall short of our expectations of them.

This coming May, After School will be welcoming a new member. Detailed information will be revealed tomorrow morning at 7AM through media outlets.

But as a way to thank PLAYGIRLZ for all of your continuous love and support, we wanted to make sure we broke the news to you first before it was released in the media.

We hope that you will warmly welcome our newest member who will be attempting her newest challenge as a member of After School, and we hope that you will look forward to a new and transformed After School.

We Pledis will work hard so that the girls will be strengthened by your love, consistently showing improvement as artists.

Thank you.“

This is definitely exciting news for both the members and PLAYGIRLZ alike.
Link

Looks they'll also be creating another sub-group called Purple Toffee.

Peru

Cho PD bringing the FIRE on KKS

LOEN music producer Cho Young Chul has never been one to talk about others, but he recently wrote via his official Twitter page, “Groups aren’t like toy robots, where you can snap the arm off and put it back on again… The group as a whole is the artist. They are not trinkets that can be assembled and taken apart.”

Dice

KKS is the Satan of Kpop.

Pass it on, reblog, etc. Don't stop until this term comes up on google when you enter his name.

Peru

THanks, Riverfield. Didn't know that and they've made some very pleasant radio pop before.

e__via: I am now drinking hehehehehehieh I'm alive

Kyon

Banned
just so ya'll know, the hyo thing wasnt supposed to be serious lmfaoo just wanted to spice up the thread a bit.

ive come back to my senses

tumblr_m27lc74I961qat00fo1_500.gif

Kween Nana welcomes my return

tumblr_m26j2ofv101qcyraio1_500.gif

EDIT:

YOUR FAVES COULD NEVER

tumblr_m267pfX2Dm1qhxmbdo1_500.gif

ryan-ts

Kahi is definitely the best all-around member of After School. Hopefully the new recruit is actually a good singer and not just there for her Japanese, sometimes the translating members can be the worst of the bunch.

just so ya'll know, the hyo thing wasnt supposed to be serious lmfaoo just wanted to spice up the thread a bit.
It was funny, nonetheless.

Kyon

Banned
^ omg :eek: BTW If anyone has HuluPlus or goes on hulu(i know the stupid 1 min commercials) They put up like all the major K Dramas and shows on there :eek:

Best just to keep rockin out to 4minute until A Pink comes out.

Dice buddy! when will the Kweens KARA come back to snatch our wallets? havent been to any kamillia sites lately so havent been keeping up

Dice

They're doing a Japan domination tour through May so I would guess nothing until at least June.

JKTrix

^ omg :eek: BTW If anyone has HuluPlus or goes on hulu(i know the stupid 1 min commercials) They put up like all the major K Dramas and shows on there :eek:
Yeah, I found out literally the day I finished watching History of Salaryman elsewhere that they had it on there the whole time. Then I checked Dream High and it turned out they have both the original and the new one. Didn't have Giant, though.

Will definitely be checking them next time I feel like watching something more recent. I already use them and a couple of other places for legal streams of anime and it's something I support wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom