• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m248rcSwXD1qe65h9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m248rcSwXD1qe65h9o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m25gie5Lfm1rt15w6o1_250.gif
tumblr_m25gie5Lfm1rt15w6o2_250.gif
tumblr_m25gie5Lfm1rt15w6o3_250.gif

tumblr_m24miyLyej1rsygifo1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
4MINUTE IS BACK!!

Oh man, this is even better than Mirror Mirror. I really want to mix in Epic Sax Guy. He'd fit.

vanty

Oh and it seems I'm not alone :p

However, instead of paying attention to the show, netizens were busy concentrating on Hyoyeon’s recent change in appearance, pointing out that her nose seemed rather larger than usual. They commented, “Her nose seems a bit different“, “She looks pretty though“, “I thought she was Tiffany“, and “She looks like a totally different person.”

Dice

I don't have time to listen through the whole thing right now so I'm just skipping around. The whole mini sounds brilliant. Some latin elements mixed in the rhythms this time and overall just totally fresh and heavy like what made me fall in love with 4minute in the first place and I always hope for from them. It doesn't seem to be going "too experimental" like a lot of SM stuff, but says very coherent and VERY tightly wound without being simplistic, which is another complaint I have with SM stuff.

If I had to make an immediate comparison, I'd say it's like CSS. That really excites me to say. If I had to shorten my thoughts to one statement, I'd say it's what I expected from their full album after all that talk of maturing.

Dice

Oh man, that was awesome! Their fashion really great and they look better than ever. Jiyoon has been workin on dem sexy hip movements. Fanboy mode activated.

Like the opening for Volume Up, and the whole song is pretty good. The saxophone is the best part. From watching the mv I guess they went for some type of gothic concept.

Kyon

Banned
4Minutes is the time it took for every bitch in the Kpop industry to drop dead from the slayage.

HyunA stays telling our faves she's the Queen of KPop, BoA GURL! you gotta comeback sometime, everybody is coming to snatch your crown and your weave.

HyunA remains my all time #1 Bias for a reason lolz could your faves?

luso

Listened to Volume Up, the song is goood, 4Minute as it should be. And the MV keeps up very nicely with the song, is not just a messy editing as some cases, overall is a win. I will listen later the remaining songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom