• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Volumne Up is so good. The beat is not a simple catchy tune and dat MV. And the beginning totally gave me Epic Sax guy vibes.

K8AaY.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm not sure how much you guys care about the Youtube player but do you guys remember when the introduced the bigger player? Well.. It's weird and it can't be just me because ANJEXU was having the same problem. Anyways, depending on the resolution and the size of your browser window, the video will adjust to it.

Well, this is how my player usually looks like when I play HD videos:

WrGrS.png

But, when I hold CTRL and scroll down (makes everything on the screen slightly smaller) it will make the video bigger:

aLcHa.png

It might be just me, because ANJEXU has some other way of adjusting it but, anyone else want to try this out?

edit: and a size comparison of the actual video (the 3rd one is the player we had back in late January where it was actually 720p and not ~644p

edit2: okay.. this is 100% based on resolution. if you have a huge football stadium screen as a monitor with a huge resolution, it'll actually resize to 720p. but for most people with 1920x1080 or 1920x1200 monitors, this trick should work.

NOayv.png

iUBd7.jpg

w2B8Y.png

So, the EXO mini has been released.

Machine sounds nothing like what it was in the teaser, but it's still solid. Weird that they decided to remove the English bits from Two Moons, I enjoyed the "Roll like a buffalo" part in the teaser.
I really like Angel because I'm a sucker for beautiful ballads. All in all, a great debut EP from EXO and I look forward to hearing the rest of their teaser songs in an upcoming album.

But, when I hold CTRL and scroll down (makes everything on the screen slightly smaller) it will make the video bigger:

When I use CTRL to make the text smaller, the video gets smaller with it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Only works when I scroll down once. Scrolling up will make the text normal size and put the video back to regular size.

What are the most popular girl K-Pop groups besides SNSD? I love them, but I don't want to be restricted to just that group because this thread is about everything K-Pop.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
What are the most popular girl K-Pop groups besides SNSD? I love them, but I don't want to be restricted to just that group because this thread is about everything K-Pop.

After School, Brown Eyed Girls, f(x), 4minute, Kara, miss A, Rainbow, T-ara, 2NE1

That works for me on firefox and chrome if I hold ctrl and only scroll down once. If I scroll down more then the video and text continue to get smaller.

Ym1r

T-ara, Kara, Miss A are usually talked about a lot.

Rainbow, Secret and After School are also pretty high on the list.

Girls Day, A Pink, and Nine Muses are getting pretty big too.

You can try Wonder Girls too, but they lost a lot of their popularity while they tried to make it big in America.

filler

Banned

You should check out the OP, breh. Unlike most of the community threads, the OP here is actually useful. Start with T-ara, they're the best.

uhhhh, if people want me to i can O_O

Hour or two from now would be grrrrrreat!

Does anyone know music similar to leessang? More specifically I really enjoy that asura balbalta(?)album, so stuff in a similar style would be appreciated. I know it is not really pop necessarily but thought it wouldnt hurt to ask.

Biscuits

lol, all of the Americans in Fashion King are angry SOBs.

Anyways for the youtube things you guys were talking about, it seems like making the text smaller also makes the video smaller EXCEPT at one point where the vid randomly gets bigger.

So, the EXO mini has been released.

Machine sounds nothing like what it was in the teaser, but it's still solid. Weird that they decided to remove the English bits from Two Moons, I enjoyed the "Roll like a buffalo" part in the teaser.
I really like Angel because I'm a sucker for beautiful ballads. All in all, a great debut EP from EXO and I look forward to hearing the rest of their teaser songs in an upcoming album.
Did they release an EXO-M version as well? I like the mando versions more.

DXPett1

EXO-Ks Machine, Two Moons and History are all really great tracks. SM are so far on to a winner.

4minute's Volume Up is pretty good. Love the Sax at the start but I cannot help but think the chorus doesn't match the build up made during the song.

None the less, I cannot wait to see DJ Masa's mashup for 2012 half year. So many comebacks and debuts to mix up

Salazar

Mostly gifs, tho

On April 9th, Hyosung tweeted, “It feels awkward to act cute in my pictures now that I’m old… I really want to continue singing ‘Shy Boy‘ even after 10 years, but I don’t think I can…”

tumblr_m1ww2zkbpe1qe5wcquc.gif

Alta1r

Wth, Sica's real name is Sooyeon? The BAMF similarities between Soyeon and Jung Sooyeon increase..

Also, what are these roleplay things that keep popping up in tumblr. It seems like every fifth post in a tumblr search for any Soshi member is a post about some roleplay thing.

tumblr_m26qlsuh7a1qdmbef.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They're teens who form little clubs to pretend to be their favorite idols together. Reminds me of how kids "play house/doctor/cops/whatev" except they're teenagers so it's really pathetic (or if they are adults it's creepy like furries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom