• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs 2017 [OT] 100 Years of Playoff Salt

quack

this is my inclination lol

Corey Perry scored for you, the new Ducks fan.

W2FETbK_d.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lucky to get this one with that last ten minutes of regulation. Hopefully this was a wakeup call. This team is fully capable of winning it all this year, but not if they act like morons and take five penalties or whatever it was to end games.

whew... dodged a bullet

ya know if ducks had lost this game id say they deserved it and most certainly would have lost us the series. i definitely hope carlyle gives them an earfull on the way back to the oc. not winning hockey imo. lets hope they can clean things up next game.

go ducks go!

btw even without fisher nashville still could easily win this series

Calamari41

41 > 38
whew... dodged a bullet

ya know if ducks had lost this game id say they deserved it and most certainly would have lost us the series. i definitely hope carlyle gives them an earfull on the way back to the oc. not winning hockey imo. lets hope they can clean things up next game.

go ducks go!

btw even without fisher nashville still could easily win this series

Sums up my thoughts

bill0527

25 passes and 1 shot on power plays tonight. Complete and utter ineptitude on a junior hockey level scale. Nashville deserved what they got tonight. The Ducks are going to give you penalties and if you don't make them pay you don't deserve to move on.

Top Bottom