• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Red Fire

Flashback

25 YEARS AGO, A VILLAGE SOMEWHERE IN THE RED LINE

Mysterious figure: "Watch it!"

Camera pans to a child. It's Blackbeard in his early years.

Teach: "No! No, I don't want to!"

The man smiles menacingly. He is shrouded all in black, so you cannot see his face. He is holding up a photo of something the viewer cannot clearly see.

Dramatic music plays

Mysterious figure: "This is what One Piece really is and what happens to Monkey D. Luffy at the end of the series"

Shot of Teach crying profusely, traumatized

Ahahahaahah just like that
SPOILERS ARE EVIL

Ray Down

Banned
I don't hate smokers, but when that shit sticks to you it's the worst.

Try taking College classes shitting next to one.

Ray Down

Banned
Lung cancer is going to get Sanji :(

Epilogue will show his grave.

Or his wedding night, just when things are getting good, his nose bleed finally get him.

90s-beavis-beavis-and-butthead-grave-mtv-Favim.com-192690.jpg

Just pretend this is about Sanji.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ten years of smoking turned Ben Beckman gray

bjork

Cabaji and Rakuyo on my birthday. At least Rakuyo has a good special in the phone game.

Spoilers aren't evil, they are perfectly fine.

I agree. I think the only thing I ever worried about spoilers for was Walking Dead Season 1 game, but even then I wouldn't have minded much.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like this wallpaper even if the style is a bit off

Nami looks especially good here

turmoil

Banned
Still nobody guessed my character right

BECAUSE NOBODY CARES FOR THIS CHARACTER

I tried with January, it has at least 10 characters that the only way I would recall their existence would be hitting 'random' in the wiki.

No one ever will guess it. Let it go

Red Fire

I tried with January, it has at least 10 characters that the only way I would recall their existence would be hitting 'random' in the wiki.

No one ever will guess it. Let it go

It's fucking Manboshi

Yeah yeah i know you're thinking who the fuck is that because nobody cares

It's this fat fuck

Bottom of the barrel tier

MiTYH

At least you all share a birthday with SOMEONE from One Piece... I'll just wait for the next big awesome character to be released, and born on MY day...

Till then...

tumblr_nbok9h9lGJ1temrk8o1_500.gif

SolVanderlyn

I love how Kaku supposedly hated his powers and tried hard to make them cool.

SolVanderlyn

I found Kaku to be the most likable CP9 member both pre and post reveal. Loved how he even showed a bit of remorse because he enjoyed his time as a shipwright.

caliph95

I mean he legitemately liked being carpenter IIRCC and was the least dicksih out of the whole crew and just gave Zoro the key
He needs his Bon Clay moment

Top Bottom