• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

OMG Aero

I'm in need of the bird, third Denpa Men and Pokedex 3D stationary too so if anyone could send me those that would be great.
1418-6802-8519

Chromie

Banned
New Gensect station with a 3D model.

EUfJ8N3.png

racerx77

Banned
Brobuzz, added you. Add my FC and i can send you the Pokedex stationary. FC is 0087-2320-9849.
Also, anyone think since they sent out a Genesect stationary with the unlock code for the dex, that we'll get a Meloetta version when they release that code?

Frolow

Banned
Brobuzz, added you. Add my FC and i can send you the Pokedex stationary. FC is 0087-2320-9849.
Also, anyone think since they sent out a Genesect stationary with the unlock code for the dex, that we'll get a Meloetta version when they release that code?

Added back.

I'm also missing the bird stationary if anyone has that.

I really want this Animal Crossing stationery... Could someone who has it please add me and send it? Thank you!

My FC:
3737-9525-5772

PM me yours I guess if you're up to it! Again, thank you very much in advance!

Zornica

Banned
I wish the 3ds wouldn't deactivate all wifi features when playing a ds game :(
everytime I play an immens ds rpg I'm missing all those letters and only discover them weeks later :/

zigg

I wish the 3ds wouldn't deactivate all wifi features when playing a ds game :(
everytime I play an immens ds rpg I'm missing all those letters and only discover them weeks later :/
You could always leave DS mode after you save and let your 3DS sleep.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Yep. The new Animal Crossing stationery is amazing. Possibly the best one yet. I've just sent it out.

And my phone's fixed so I can take photos again.

animalxing.jpg

Got the animal crossing one last night and set it to whomever that was on my list that I hadn't already seen receive it. It's so damn cute!

I really want this Animal Crossing stationery... Could someone who has it please add me and send it? Thank you!

My FC:
3737-9525-5772

PM me yours I guess if you're up to it! Again, thank you very much in advance!

My FC is on the last page; I'll add you to mine and send it to you if you haven't received it yet.

Chrom

Another new stationery is available, a friend sent it to me just now. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be from but he thinks it might be Animal Crossing related.

It's got...bugs on it.

Katzii

I'd especially love the Animal Croasing stationery please if anyone's willing to share the love, but also lack the Denpamen/Pokédex/bugs stationery. Thanks!

0259-0276-4118

Tyeforce

Another new stationery is available, a friend sent it to me just now. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be from but he thinks it might be Animal Crossing related.

It's got...bugs on it.
It's from a game called "Kobito Zukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set" (こびとづかん こびと観察セット). I don't know much about it, but it looks crazy weird. So, naturally, I want it. XD But it'll never get localized... ._.

Here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qtsPJcGvFk

The friend who sent me the stationery also said he thought it might be Animal Crossing, lol. The game does kinda look like some bizarre mix between Animal Crossing, Pikmin, and The "Denpa" Men. XD

It's from a game called "Kobito Dukan: Kobito Kansatsu Set" (こびとづかん こびと観察セット). I don't know much about it, but it looks crazy weird. So, naturally, I want it. XD But it'll never get localized... ._.

Here's a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qtsPJcGvFk

The friend who sent me the stationery also said he thought it might be Animal Crossing, lol. The game does kinda look like some bizarre mix between Animal Crossing, Pikmin, and The "Denpa" Men. XD
I thought the exact same thing, except with an extra abominationesque flair.

Okay, the stationary is cool but the Tingles on crack gives me nightmares.

Also forwarded it to people on my list I didn't already see tagged. :)

Frolow

Banned
Still missing the Pink Denpa Men stationary if anyone has it. I also need the Animal Crossing and Kobito Zukan stationary as well.

FC is 0989-1735-9050

I actually just started playing with this thing. It's so cool!

Here's my Friend Code! 0919-9895-4250.

I don't really understand the stationary sets, though.

Can anyone send me some stationary? When I did a system transfer to my XL none of them went over. :(

FC: 0645-5757-3128

If anyone out there would be kind enough for any of these, I would greatly appreciate it.
The Legend of Zelda
Animal Crossing

I have these to exchange if anyone needs them:
Super Mario 3D Land
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Fire Emblem: Awakening (Japan)
Reggie's Notebook
Pokemone Black&White 2
Crashmo
Christmas/Nikki's Birthday

Many thanks in advance.

zroid

Banned
I was looking into it a bit, and apparently that Kobito game was kind of a big success. It had huge legs. Released in July to little fanfare and stuck around in the charts for much of the year, eventually selling upwards of 200k in 2012.

I think it's based on some sort of series of children's books. Amazing that a game so seemingly weird (even by Japanese standards) did so well.

Chrom

Surprised no one mentioned it here yet, but we got a new stationery for Fire Emblem Awakening yesterday!

R8mcIFX.png

The SpotPass message that accompanied the note (Tohru Narihiro's message) said it was only for people who played the game.

Just got a XL a few weeks ago. I need some SwapNote friends.

My FC is:
3239 2775 1784
David

PM me if u add me with your FC so I can add you back.

Synless

Can someone please send me as many stationaries as possible? I have the Paper Mario and Animal Crossing ones already. My 3DS friend code is 2105-8656-8489, thanks.

MrKaepora

Surprised no one mentioned it here yet, but we got a new stationery for Fire Emblem Awakening yesterday!

R8mcIFX.png

The SpotPass message that accompanied the note (Tohru Narihiro's message) said it was only for people who played the game.
I really would like to have this one. Could anybody send it to me?

My FC: 5455-9407-9927
Lino

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom