• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swap Note

Anyone else in the U.K (and possibly Europe) suffering the error code 004-6007 while using swapnote at the moment?

Drove me nuts earlier as it kept spazzing out while trying to send out the stationary. Pleased to see it did seem to work eventually though :)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else in the U.K (and possibly Europe) suffering the error code 004-6007 while using swapnote at the moment?

Drove me nuts earlier as it kept spazzing out while trying to send out the stationary. Pleased to see it did seem to work eventually though :)

Had the same issue here in the States. Must've been a post-new-update thing. I got all your notes though! Thanks! :)

Thanks Delicious Waffles :)

Pleased everyone seem to get the stationary. I did hope that the update yesterday would fix that error in swapnote, but sadly it's happening again today :/

I'll happily add you as I have all the stationary :) My code is: 3969 3742 5709

Still looking to add others here. I have posted a couple of times now but only had two responses so far. I do doodle regularly, even if they aren't amazing (My name on there is Steve H)

I would love to have more folks from GAF on 3DS!

0860-3412-6129 kirbyflats

Still looking to add others here. I have posted a couple of times now but only had two responses so far. I do doodle regularly, even if they aren't amazing (My name on there is Steve H)

Could you hook me up those as well? FC is 0301-9820-0716. Much appreciated. :D

EDIT: Got all the stationery I needed. Thanks a ton!

Add me, SwapNoteGAF! I draw cool stuff sometimes. Don't forget to PM me so that I can add you back. :)

Diggeh
FC: 3952-7020-0897

I need more people and more stationaries
2449-4709-3840 add me

added you
3995-6514-2832

oh and add me too guys

3566-1651-0881

just pm me if you add me but i'm not online all the time so try and give like a couple days or something

Added!

FC is
1848-1841-5541

I'd love to exchange swapnotes with anyone and everyone!

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
Apparently, there will be an update for this in the EU this week that will enable you to -

Use a different color ink for each page
Take photos ftom inside the app itself
Filter messages based on username

Can't link to the site, but it's one you Go to..

EVH

Wonder if anyone will ever see those new features. Actually I doubt that anybody uses this thing outside of Japan.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Apparently, there will be an update for this in the EU this week that will enable you to -

Use a different color ink for each page
Take photos ftom inside the app itself
Filter messages based on username
Since you can take photos from the Homescreen this feature isn't that useful. People also told me off when I showed it could be used for tracing purposes.

Wonder if anyone will ever see those new features. Actually I doubt that anybody uses this thing outside of Japan.
There are still people using it on my friend list. In fact I sent out a message to find out who is still using it (because some would rather just follow than post) and I'm getting a decent response back.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
The update also allows to record and attach sound files from the app. Good news as the previous method was cumbersome.

I finally found this thread! I want to add new friends, I wish I couls use Swapnote more...it's fantastic! :D
My friend code is: 1762-3066-1069
Add me! :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The update also allows to record and attach sound files from the app. Good news as the previous method was cumbersome.
Ok, now that will be better. Especially as the accepted lengths of recordings differed. So annoying to record something and find it was 0.1 secs too long for Swapnote.

Has SwapNote been giving anybody problems lately? Mine has been having trouble sending/receiving notes and it's currently giving me an error code about not being able to connect to a wireless hotspot even though all my other online functions work. It's seriously pissing me off as I love SwapNote and send out like 4 or 5 notes a week and they're not going anywhere and I'm not getting replies.

I tried turning my wifi switch on and off, powering down my 3DS, and even reset SpotPass in the settings menu. :(

FrostyQueen

Neo Member
Has SwapNote been giving anybody problems lately? Mine has been having trouble sending/receiving notes and it's currently giving me an error code about not being able to connect to a wireless hotspot even though all my other online functions work. It's seriously pissing me off as I love SwapNote and send out like 4 or 5 notes a week and they're not going anywhere and I'm not getting replies.

I tried turning my wifi switch on and off, powering down my 3DS, and even reset SpotPass in the settings menu. :(

I'm having this trouble as well. :( It just started tonight too. I get that error code: 004-6007 which is what you got. My wireless router is fine, the internet connection to the rest is fine, yet it's not working for the SwapNote.

Which is sucky as I like to use it.

Sora_N

Anyone want to be friends? Don't know much people with 3DSes that actually play it. I kind of want to try using this app, not too familiar with how to use it though. I tried to send some to someone but it looks like it sent to all my friends.

FC: 1075-1077-0952

Anyone want to be friends? Don't know much people with 3DSes that actually play it. I kind of want to try using this app, not too familiar with how to use it though. I tried to send some to someone but it looks like it sent to all my friends.

Yeah, sure. (I think most of the friends I added a year or so ago are Swapnoted out.)

4081-5682-3874.

(If anyone else wants to be friends, just tell me! I try to make a few...let's say, "interesting" swap notes every now and then. :p )

Some new features were announced earlier this week. Multiple colours per message (still one per page, though); record voice clips from within Swapnote; sort messages by sender.

...this is good.

Now I just wish you could attach pictures/voice clips to replies.

Frolow

Banned
...this is good.

Now I just wish you could attach pictures/voice clips to replies.

The new update will let you do that as well.

A new version of Nintendo Letter Box is available! Here are some of the new features:
- Take photos and record sounds you want to attach to your letters from within the software. You can still add them from the SD Card.
- Attach photos and sounds when you reply to letters.
- Choose a different ink colour for each page.
- Filter letters by sender in the letter list.

To download the update, please visit Nintendo eShop. All data will be carried over to the updated version.

zroid

Banned
That update really needed to add the ability to reply back to your own messages.

this and multiple deletion are pretty much the only things I still want from this software

oh, and I really hope it gets updated to allow attaching of gifs. That will make sharing our flipnotes nice and easy.

DaBoss

How do you reply to one of your own notes? I'm either stupid or Nintendo is stupid for it not being there. :p

this and multiple deletion are pretty much the only things I still want from this software

oh, and I really hope it gets updated to allow attaching of gifs. That will make sharing our flipnotes nice and easy.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gvaz

Banned
Why don't we have a google docs with everyone's FC? The OP should be edited with that.

Mine is 0361-6674-6537!

neto

I just recently got a 3ds and I have only 1 friend on it, and he doesnt use swapnote :( so if anyone wants to add me here is my fc 2852-7459-4308 just pm me or quote me to add you

Hi! I added you, and as you could imagine I have almost no stationery, only the fire emblem and luigi's mansion, and I would love to have them all, and also to have someone to send random doodles

Yeah, sure. (I think most of the friends I added a year or so ago are Swapnoted out.)

4081-5682-3874.

(If anyone else wants to be friends, just tell me! I try to make a few...let's say, "interesting" swap notes every now and then. :p )

Why don't we have a google docs with everyone's FC? The OP should be edited with that.

Mine is 0361-6674-6537!

Added!

I just recently got a 3ds and I have only 1 friend on it, and he doesnt use swapnote :( so if anyone wants to add me here is my fc 2852-7459-4308 just pm me or quote me to add you

Hi! I added you, and as you could imagine I have almost no stationery, only the fire emblem and luigi's mansion, and I would love to have them all, and also to have someone to send random doodles

Added!

Mine is 0361-6674-6537!

Added you both

Gvaz

Banned
I'd appreciate it if anyone can add my FC (3265-5148-3136) to send out some stationery I never received. Particularly #4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 50 and 51.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

added you!

Sora_N

Added!

I added you back!

zroid

Banned
the update is live

edit: and downloaded!

there'a also a note from Nikki informing of the update and it comes on a new stationery

lol wtf, you can delete stationery now. Why?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Some cool new features with this update! I adore instant playback and instant recording/picture-taking.

zroid

Banned
HOLY SHIT MULTIPLE DELETION

PRAISE THE GODS

edit: clarification-- you can delete up to 30 at a time. Still, that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement.

DaBoss

HOLY SHIT MULTIPLE DELETION

PRAISE THE GODS

edit: clarification-- you can delete up to 30 at a time. Still, that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement.

Hallelujah!!!!!! L

Now update StreetPass Plaza so I can get rid of those disgusting Miis I got from online a lot faster. StreetPass Miis only allowed in my Plaza.

Top Bottom