• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Valkyria Chronicles 1, 2&3 (two separate releases) coming out on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryph

Oh geez...

Gosh let this come to the US...

I was worried before I clicked on this thread that it would be some sort of joke...

I'll look at it in the positive, if it didn't exist it definitely wouldn't make it over to the US. So at least now its a possibility.

iTdr1d8Mu8umK.png

Fularu

Banned
Not only is it sega, but it's valkyria too. Our chances of getting something like this is probably in the negatives lol.

They'd probably fund Aliens: Colonial Marines 2 before sending this game overseas.

Why are people acting like this?

Translation is done for the first two games, translating the third one shouldn't be that difficult and the PS4 market is in need of RPGs.

It would be rather smart on their part to, at least, release part 1

VC1 was my first PS3 game and one of the main reasons I bought into "next-gen" at the time. This is awesome news. Hope it is released globally.

I don't believe you.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

Because if this was actually true then I would also own an army of unicorns, because that's the OTHER thing I asked Santa for last Christmas.

please be true

Honestly, please add "RUMOR" to the thread title.

Also, link please, I can't find it on this on the 2ch game news board either.

Oh geez...

Gosh let this come to the US...

I was worried before I clicked on this thread that it would be some sort of joke...

I'll look at it in the positive, if it didn't exist it definitely wouldn't make it over to the US. So at least now its a possibility.

Yeah, I had to read the thread title three times to ensure I'm reading it right. Bring it to US, SEGA! I supported the shit outta the first one, but you failed to deliver the rest. :(

7threst

If this comes over I definitely get a PS4. And even if it doesn't come to the west I'm already happy the series isn't complete dead.

Rizzi

If this gets localized I will eat my hat.
Wait, I don't own a hat.
I will buy a hat, and then eat said hat.

JoeFenix

Don't really care too much about 2 or 3 at this point but a remake of the original Valkyria Chronicles with better graphics and tuning?

Holy shit! Sign me up!

Odrion

Banned
This is so not coming over here. So not. I'm sorry, but nope. Why would this be any different than Yakuza or PSO?

raven777

I am sorry about the confusion early on. Was too excited so made a mistake on that.

I will try to add proper source once it comes out, which shouldn't be long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom