• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
every day is national beer day as far as I'm concerned.

I prefer drinking at the weekend. That way once you get drunk your guaranteed to find a friend whos also drunk and you can cab it to the friends house for more!

weed is for the weekdays.

so like yesterday i was mopping up a broken create of KOPPARBERG and it well put me in the mood to buy some for my party tomorrow night.

Shit is refreshing.

Kopparberg_Fruit__43513_zoom.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
What do you lads think of the high alcohol percentage beer? My mate drinks one that's 11%. I think it's rank.

I personally love stuff like Grolsch Kanon, Hertog Jan Grand Prestige and Samichlaus. Or if you're lightweight enough you probably consider Duvel a high percentage.

It's a shame that good beers like this are stigmatised because of winos.

Willoughbooby was the obvious choice. Nice clevage, not too forced (like when you get women who wear bras too small, to push them together...) and not too large. Though I understand some men are of the opinion there's no such thing as "too large".

According to the research, conducted by lingerie leaders Wonderbra, voters believe Holly to have all of the required ingredients for the perfect cleavage; perkiness, how close they sit together, and size.
Just like baking a cake!

No one has mentioned Kelly Brook yet?

For shame.

She's the perfect woman, physically.

I've never got the Holly Willoughby fuss, she's got a nice body but facially (is that a word?) she reminds me of the female gremlin from Gremlins 2

I've finished my studies for this week, am now getting the train back to London to enjoy the last of the hot weather. Added bonus of my gf being in London for two weeks from tomorrow, we'll be celebrating cleavage day a tad late.

Hixx

I have a nice bum. A bit womanly but...

Is it wrong to be attracted to your own bum? I mean it's not so nice these days cos its like a jungle but way back then I was sort of proud of it.

I have a nice bum. A bit womanly but...

Is it wrong to be attracted to your own bum? I mean it's not so nice these days cos its like a jungle but way back then I was sort of proud of it.

It is wrong to be attracted to your pre-pubescent bum? I'm really not sure!

...It probably is though.

When two power-driven vessel are crossing so as to involve risk of collision, the vessel which has the other on her starboard side shall keep out of the way and shall, if the circumstances of the case admit, avoid crossing ahead of the other vessel?

That Rule 15?

Don't be cute, you know exactly which Rule 15 I mean.....

Got the afternoon off so I'm on my way to Regent's Park for some brews, tunes and friends. Shame I had to be in the office these last few days, but there was no way I was going to miss out entirely!

Got the afternoon off so I'm on my way to Regent's Park for some brews, tunes and friends. Shame I had to be in the office these last few days, but there was no way I was going to miss out entirely!

Pretty much the same thing. Heading down to by buddy in art college to drink cans in the sunlight. I've spent the whole week doing test in a windowless office so I plan on wrecking shit hard tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom