• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Smokey

Are you getting the Acer XB270HU, Smokey? That'll probably make your "problem" go away ;-)

Sounds like a great (perfect?) monitor, but I'm considering getting a bigger (32'') 4k monitor to replace my Samsung 28'' 4ker first.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158561824&postcount=198

2G3mJcg.png

RIP Mart

My grin is broad. Thank you for that.

Devildoll

What controller will you guys be using?

I have a 360 or DS4 ready to go. Which do you reckon?

Edit

Disregard. Did not see above posts.

I'm going to be using M/KB, am i the only one?

Heh, my favorite mod for GTA IV is the one that makes cars handle like in V.
Yeah, I'm probably in the minority on that issue.

Yeh...it would be lovely to drive around Los Santos as if there was ice covering every road :/

It was less forgiving, but i dont recall it being that over the top.

NinjaBoiX

The mod I'm hoping the most for is GTA IV car handling/physics.
The dumming down of the handling for GTA V was a real bummer for me.
This is amazing.

As is the implication that GTA4's ridiculous, wooly, jelly on springs handling was in any way "smart".

Smokey

For NVIDA users...there will most likely be a "Game Ready" driver for this tomorrow. Going off previous major releases.

Whatever music I use for Self Radio it will be a combination of personal favorites and songs that fit in with the GTA world so my station will be very eclectic...lol

Devildoll

Spend over 100Hrs with GTAV and then fire up GTAIV and you'll see how over the top it really is

My 360 is buried in the basement, but It is definetly my intention to play the heck out of the pc version, so ill do some further comparing in the coming days.

This is amazing.

As is the implication that GTA4's ridiculous, wooly, jelly on springs handling was in any way "smart".
Smart is definetly the wrong word.

But i would claim that IV is more simmy, whilst V is easier.
Which is the right move on rockstars part, but not to my personal liking.

That thread is golden.
I think I missed the thread where people argued TLOUR is "too gamey and fake".
Yeah I missed it too.

But I didn't miss the one where people actually argued against the 30 FPS w/ better shadows 60 FPS w/o option "I hate choices - that's why I buy consoles" thread though.

Even though I don't have a gaming PC, I can't wait to see the mods people are going to create for this game.
I can't wait either, but honestly there is so much content in GTAV i don't think i'm even going to touch mods for a long time.

Or actually, something like the native trainer for IV will be amazing, but i'll still probably hold off as not to spoil myself.

Sounds like a great (perfect?) monitor, but I'm considering getting a bigger (32'') 4k monitor to replace my Samsung 28'' 4ker first.
If you do, get the Asus PA328Q. Just got it to replace my UP3214Q, and it's amazing! Each one is colour calibrated to high sRGB standards, so the image is amazing.

careksims

I am so ready for this tomorrow. Pre-load is all ready to go! This is one of the very few games I double dipped for. Originally played it on the PS3. Never got half way. This I will play it to the end.

Time to drive around the ghetto with Hatsune Miku blaring. It's going to be glorious tomorrow evening!

hlhbk

Intel 4790k
16 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 980
SSD

Here is to hoping I can run it at 60 FPS with everything maxed at 1080p!

AmyS

3D-GAF: Post pics of your Nvidia 3D Vision / 3D Vision 2 setups and LightBoost monitors.

To me playing GTA V in stereo 3D almost sounds more exciting than 4K.

I've managed to hold off on playing this and I loved the previous games.

I'm looking forward to playing when I upgrade to a pc that's worthy enough.

Hurry up Skylake!

Top Bottom