• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

TMONSTER

paradise_snoopsjddl.gif

hlhbk

Anybody planning to use a DS4? I kind of want to but the button prompts will reflect a Xbox controller correct? I tried it in AC Unity and it annoyed me enough to go back to KB/M.

Uninstall any third party software you were using to use the PS4 controller on PC for Unity. I just plugged my DS4 into my pc, never installed any software to get it working, and the PS4 prompts came up automatically in AC Unity.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Whelp the OT crashed my iPad. I can't fucking wait for this, been such a longtime coming and I'll finally be able to play it with my friends.

My understanding is this is now being updated as inputmapper at
https://inputmapper.com/

I just read the description also in google results for ds4windows. Can anyone confirm?

Tried ds4windows and looks good.

think those are two different forks of the original ds4windows?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Windows-J2K
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-InputMapper-fully-utilize-your-DS4-in-Windows

J2K's version works perfectly for me, not sure what features are different in inputmapper

SlickVic

It sure would be nice if the RSC launcher automatically starts decrypting at the unlock time, for those of us still at work at that time. I don't expect it to, but I'll leave my computer on with RSC open before I leave just in case.

Snakepit

Sign me up, I have the game preloaded and ready to go. Will we be having GTA V gaf lobbies? Would like to get into some GTA V shinnigans with my fellow gaffers

Jtrizzy

is there going to be a new version of the RSC program? Mine still has leftover GFWL crap and GTA IV stuff. Guess it's not an app, just a GTA IV launcher.

does anyone know whether or not you can select the order of songs in the playlist for the custom radio station? I'm trying to put together a list of songs for each character that'll get by Youtube's content ID system and I have a couple of songs in particular I want to play during specific missions.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
does anyone know whether or not you can select the order of songs in the playlist for the custom radio station? I'm trying to put together a list of songs for each character that'll get by Youtube's content ID system and I have a couple of songs in particular I want to play during specific missions.

You can set it to play sequentially, so just number the songs in the order you'd like and it should work.

00 First Song
01 Second Song
etc etc

Dreathlock

So is there any advantage buying it on steam?
It will launch RSC on steam too, right? So i am just adding steps to start the game?

Fret

This version wont be getting specific reviews. It's still essentially the same as the XB1/PS4 version.

What? PC games always get new reviews, especially if they come out months after previous versions. And GTAV PC isn't the same as the console versions...

Sinfamy

Have it for PS3, PS4 and now PC.
I regret this immensely.

I didn't know I'd see a next gen version originally and then I didn't know the PC version would be such a leap forward.
All digital, can't resell.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
#salsart

Best thread title, RIP Mart #gone2soon

My pre-load is ready to blow!

jediyoshi

What? PC games always get new reviews, especially if they come out months after previous versions. And GTAV PC isn't the same as the console versions...

What are these instances of PC versions getting distinct reviews in instances other than staggered releases?

Seanspeed

Banned
What? PC games always get new reviews, especially if they come out months after previous versions.
Such as? :/

There might be the odd new review from certain PC-heavy sites like PCGamer or Eurogamer, but I really doubt this is getting new reviews from most major review outlets.

Corpekata

Banned

Do they really? Outside of like RPS and PCgamer, it doesn't seem to happen much as far notable places go. And usually there aren't press copies sent out. Take, for instance, Metal Gear Rising. 27 critic reviews compared to the 60+ console versions, and nearly all of them are after the PC release date.

We'll see some reviews but there's no embargo because companies don't really court the PC focused press when they're multiplatform.

Top Bottom