• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

When the main critique about Walcott all of these years, even before he became completely dire, was "can't score when he has time to think," I don't understand how anyone could let him take a penalty.

Great finish eventually, though.

Makeda

Liverpool look allergic to possession... Horrid build up to the goal from a Liverpool perspective. Good shot by Theo though.

This game is going to be a nightmare if the current pattern of play is anything to go by.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
"Walcott: The motion picture"

Cp1I8rHWAAAqk1t.jpg

Audioboxer

Moreno mistakes, penalty misses, and somehow a goal shortly after. Yup, this is a Liverpool v Arsenal game.

Don't worry Liverpool fans the trademark Arsenal bottling it is bound to follow.

Audioboxer

'I'm stunned by Moreno's positioning'

Phil Neville
Former Manchester United defender at the Emirates Stadium for BBC Radio 5 live

It was horrendous full-back play from Moreno. You are supposed to be tucking in but he left Walcott in acres of space. I'm astounded by his position. He was about 15 yards in front of Walcott.

Phil the whole word is stunned Moreno is even playing.

Kuros

The thing that narks me is its clear Arse are frail as fuck at the back. And we're not holding them to account.

Syder

Where are your other defenders, Liverpool fans? Surely playing someone out of position or calling up a youth team player would be a better option than Moreno or does Klopp actually have faith in him?

sora87

You've just gotta laugh at this point. We look like we've not even had a pre-season while arsenal look like they've had one and are deep in to the season. Absolutely no energy or ideas. Kids against men right now.

bjaelke

Where are your other defenders, Liverpool fans? Surely playing someone out of position or calling up a youth team player would be a better option than Moreno or does Klopp actually have faith in him?

Injured. Sahko, Matip, Gomez (Milner) all out.

Kuros

We sold off or loaned two full backs (Smith, Flannigan) No one has any idea why. Everyone assumed we were bringing in some new recruits.

Same goes for a DM which we're crying out for.

Top Bottom