• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hey don't say anything about Jinro! He's still Godlike to me damn it!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
This latest Code S group oh man. I'm not talking about the players, I'm talking about the casters. Wolf + Artosis are soo good together, there is legit enthusiasm and excitement in their casting. And no awkward stuttering and mumbling like there is with Tasteless. Hope these guys cast together more often.

zlatko

Banned
Only the French would defend Idra.

I'm not going to defend his bum play, but I will defend that he is a great player who I hope can figure out what's holding him back and remount wins and consistency again.

However, the longer he waits or the more he slips, then the more likely he'll reach a Jinro or Tyler status of just being a face/personality.

Deadman

I just want him to switch races. I think a terran idra would be really interesting. Plus it would remove the self imposed mental handicap of thinking hes at a disadvantage before the game even starts.

Zen

Banned
I just want him to switch races. I think a terran idra would be really interesting. Plus it would remove the self imposed mental handicap of thinking hes at a disadvantage before the game even starts.

He'd probably form new ones in short order. Those he'd reserve most of it for TvP as to not appear as a complete hypocrite.

Zzoram

If he switched to Terran, Terran would be the weakest race in his mind.

In Broodwar he was Terran, the clearly overpowered race in terms of winrates and OSL/MSL titles, and he still claimed they were the weakest.

Deadman

I hope TSL4 goes with at least half if not all open bracket players. Thorzain was an open bracket champ and nobody knew him before TSL3.

I hope so too. Running eu/na qualifiers is trivial and its much easier to organise korean qualifiers today than it was a year ago.

Yoshichan

idra takes $300 per hour? WHAT

Vaporak

That was a cool way to announce the TSL4 on their site.

edit: awesome, no more Korean seeds in TSL, only way in is the open qualifiers and the 3 seeds from the last tournament now.

bye bye madrid :)

Zhd6e.jpg

Zzoram

That was a cool way to announce the TSL4 on their site.

edit: awesome, no more Korean seeds in TSL, only way in is the open qualifiers and the 3 seeds from the last tournament now.

I think that's how they announced TSL3 too.

Also, yes, mostly qualifiers produces the best results. Sure you might miss out on a few superstars, but you'll get the highest level of play.

jasonng

Make Steppes of War the exclusive map for the tournament. Also:

lOAXv.png

WEDGE IS BACK. I feel since he's been out of the game for so long I think we need to make him go through initiation again. Make him cry by getting ripped apart from all zergs. Except for splinter because he's terrible. We didn't do it for Awesome Animals last week, slipped my mind.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Star Strikers>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>
<Macro Micro>
<Photon Cycles>

Stream: www.askcorran.com

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Deadman

When flash first switches there will be a window of time where foreigners can beat him. The first time it happens will be an amusing day.

Top Bottom