• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I know, right?! :D

Örebro stadsbiblioteket, here I come!

G6crM.png

AWAY WITH YOU, BLASPHEMOUS DEMON!

Are you joining the tournament?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Are you joining the tournament?
Depends on,
1. what day it is
2. when it is
3. if I can I borrow someones NA account

Matchmaking changes again

More relaxed at lower levels, more strict at higher levels.

Eh I'm confused. I'm top 8 diamond and have been playing a mixture of diamond players and top 8 plat players. I rarely go against top 8 diamond players. Just a couple days ago I destroyed some low level plat player(it could have been a Splinter alt, you never know) and was thinking "why are we even playing each other..?"

Yoshichan

Eh I'm confused. I'm top 8 diamond and have been playing a mixture of diamond players and top 8 plat players. I rarely go against top 8 diamond players. Just a couple days ago I destroyed some low level plat player(it could have been a Splinter alt, you never know) and was thinking "why are we even playing each other..?"
How much points were you getting when you owned the platinum people?

zlatko

Banned
confirmation bias. fighters typically sell more on ps3 so your player pool is actually smaller and of course the console being used does not change the quality of a connection. at best you could argue that you're more likely to play another american on 360 and have a better connection because of that.

o_O
i have like 700 hours between sf4/ssf4/ae because GAF chat totally gives a better online experience in a fighter.

GAF chat vs xbox live is like battle.net 1.0 vs battle.net 2.0.

FREE!

Some bias is going to happen, based off the one that gave me better results. Selling more on PS3 is fine and dandy, but I am in the USA, and I can get more closer to me fights on 360. Again my real life friends have the fighters on 360, which does twist my arm towards it. Is there a chart that shows the PS3 gets more sales in NA as well, or is 360 dominating the NA region, while PS3 stomps EU/Japan?

Have you spent time on both consoles with a fighter yourself in your own home? I've had serious issues trying to do the exact same combos on SF4 and BB that I can do on my 360 and couldn't on PS3. BB not sure why, but people mention that SF4 had input lag on PS3 and from what I read that was confirmed.

Glad the chat has given you that many hours. I have real life friends I've spent that much time with on 360, or probably even more at this point, and so I've had a great experience thanks to them.

Yoshichan

... a short conversation between me and the BW-girl I met a couple of weeks ago...

Translation:
Girl: I have TWO Prime-shirts at my place right now :)

I hate the fact that everyone needs to brag about anything Foxer-related. Why? Stop it.

zlatko

Banned
... a short conversation between me and the BW-girl I met a couple of weeks ago...

Translation:
Girl: I have TWO Prime-shirts at my place right now :)

I hate the fact that everyone needs to brag about anything Foxer-related. Why? Stop it.

I have a Foxer urinal puck at work.

I urinate on him daily Yoshi.

Mad bro?

Yoshichan

As zlatko said this, he smirked. You could clearly see the satisfaction in his eyes as he leaned back and took another sip of his honey-flavored green tea.

- Ahh, I think I've done enough for today, zlatko mumbled to himself - still smiling. He took his phone from the wooden table, set the alarm to 7:45am and then took a step into his bed. Another sip was taken from the teacup. He thought about continuing his book that he had been reading for weeks now, but realized that he wasn't in the mood for it. He then turned off the lights. Everything felt perfectly comfortable; but what he didn't know was that he'd never wake up again...

End of chapter 3.

zlatko

Banned
As zlatko said this, he smirked. You could clearly see the satisfaction in his eyes as he leaned back and took another sip of his honey-flavored green tea.

- Ahh, I think I've done enough for today, zlatko mumbled to himself - still smiling. He took his phone from the wooden table, set the alarm to 7:45am and then took a step into his bed. Another sip was taken from the teacup. He thought about continuing his book that he had been reading for weeks now, but realized that he wasn't in the mood for it. He then turned off the lights. Everything felt perfectly comfortable; but what he didn't know was that he'd never wake up again...

End of chapter 3.

No tea for me. It tastes like warm pee pee.

Also, it's almost noon here, and I set my alarm for 5:30AM for work.

The only thing I read is the internet. Last book I read was for college English courses years ago.

COME AT ME BRO!

No tea for me. It tastes like warm pee pee.

Also, it's almost noon here, and I set my alarm for 5:30AM for work.

The only thing I read is the internet. Last book I read was for college English courses years ago.

COME AT ME BRO!

Haha, you've drank warm piss before. How disgusting.

fanboi

Banned
This reminds me!

Zlatko: Why where you so xenophobic when I was trolling the NA GAF channel in SC2 as BamBamZenith?

You all got "LETS CHANGE CHANNEL" bla bla :)

zlatko

Banned
The fact Foxer looks like he is going to shit himself in first pic and is balding in the second?

Go on. Carry this convo from here sir.

Edit: @fanboi Foreigners smell funny. Also, I think that was the time we had massive lurkers who weren't actual SC2 GAFfers up in the chat room creeping on us. I may have thought you were one of them? Not sure.

Yoshichan

The fact Foxer looks like he is going to shit himself in first pic and is balding in the second?

No YOU go on, hater

fanboi

Banned

Edit: @fanboi Foreigners smell funny. Also, I think that was the time we had massive lurkers who weren't actual SC2 GAFfers up in the chat room creeping on us. I may have thought you were one of them? Not sure.

Ah, I see :)

zlatko

Banned
Ah, I see :)

For the record I am a foreigner lol. I'm native Bosnian who immigrated to the states when I was 5.

The only foreigners I actually hate, are the ones I deal with at my job. That'd be Mexicans who answer the phone in Spanish, and expect me to talk Spanish to them. No fuck you. You came to this country, you learn the god damn language like everyone else. My parents struggled with it, and I had to learn too, so it pisses me off to see lazy fucks who think they are above it all and can just be shits.

*grumbles*

VASPER

Banned
So if i have used up all my activation for SC2 is their anyway that i can deactivate the game from one hard drive to activate it on another? Do i have to buy another copy of the game?

ultron87

I didn't even realize SC2 had a limited number of activations. I thought you could DL it to as many computers as you want since it is always tied to your Bnet account.

VASPER

Banned
I didn't even realize SC2 had a limited number of activations. I thought you could DL it to as many computers as you want since it is always tied to your Bnet account.

See this is what I'm wondering if i can DL from Bnet, but i wasn't sure if it would even matter since it says i have reached the maximum activation, maybe that's what i will try thanks.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Red Bull Battlegrounds $41k tournament at Austin City Limits
Red Bull further cemented their brand movement into the competitive StarCraft 2 scene with their announcement of a $41,000, 16-player invitational tournament to be held at Austin City Limits Live May 26th-27th.

Dubbed the "Red Bull Battlegrounds", Sean "Day[9]" Plott will commentate the event, together with Marcus "djWHEAT" Graham, Mike "Husky" Lamond and Rob Simpson.

no no

(._.)

Banned
Face your suppose to win games.

I did a one gate expand for the first time ever and lost to early pressure from a one rax expanding Terran. Gonna go back to 2 gate 1 robo and not do builds I don't know how t o do.

Lost to a cannon rush also today which I was so ahead of but lost b/c I choked and let my gaurd down when he sent his 2nd probe. don't care though one bit.

I used to get far more nervous while playing 1v1 but something clicked this week that made me realize it's so counter productive to have anxiety during a video game you're playing for fun. I'm cured :)

Chris R

YES FUCK YOU BARCELONA!

FUCK YOU.

Thanks for spoiling the result here :< Happy Chelsea won, I'll just watch the game anyways I guess.

Won a few games today, and it seems the match making is finally putting me where I belong (facing off upper 8 Bronzers constantly now)

And GG never means GG until they have quit the game. Had a T GG against me after a decent baneling bust that killed 95% of his army and denied his natural, so of course he just turtled away. I should have expanded again off 2 base now that I think about it and just zerg swarmed him to death, but 20 mutas did the trick since he decided to build tanks instead of turrets.

fanboi

Banned
Thanks for spoiling the result here :< Happy Chelsea won, I'll just watch the game anyways I guess.

Won a few games today, and it seems the match making is finally putting me where I belong (facing off upper 8 Bronzers constantly now)

And GG never means GG until they have quit the game. Had a T GG against me after a decent baneling bust that killed 95% of his army and denied his natural, so of course he just turtled away. I should have expanded again off 2 base now that I think about it and just zerg swarmed him to death, but 20 mutas did the trick since he decided to build tanks instead of turrets.

But do I mean as negative fuck you barcelona or positive? You will never know...

EDIT: And I can't say I'm sorry since you can't know which team won! :p

Tntnnbltn

confirmation bias. fighters typically sell more on ps3 so your player pool is actually smaller and of course the console being used does not change the quality of a connection. at best you could argue that you're more likely to play another american on 360 and have a better connection because of that.
That is not the correct use of 'confirmation bias'.

Top Bottom