• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images of Red Faction 3: Guerilla

{Mike}

Banned
2rokjlf.jpg

Huggy

114011124820080216194614.jpg

If you'd just imagine yourself that in this pic there used to be a huge structure right in front of the guy, all is well.

Atomspike

I really appreciate the level of commitment and dedication of some developers to reach new heights of utter crappiness , in this case , Volition Inc

Zenith

Banned
43216874120080216194613.jpg

just compare the flat texturing of the left guy's torso with the full 3D modelling of a UE3 character. or the low-res ground texture with something from CoD4 or Mass Effect. how can it look this bad? Battlefield 3 has full destructability, not to mention wide-open environments with large numbers of vehicles and troops doing their own thing, and it looks like sex.

Dolphin said:
This isn't so bad guys, think about this for a second. Those character models would look really good sitting in the cockpit of a well rendered space ship for Freespace 3. COME ON VOLITION.

Yes, this is absolutely true. :)

But they'll never make another Freespace, will they...

:(:(:(

{Mike}

Banned
I don't understand why they're tagged. I just checked the (foreign) forums and there's no word on this game. Suspicious.

edit : I think it's either fake or early beta

Top Bottom