• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images of Red Faction 3: Guerilla

Defcon

Banned
I'm still trying to figure out what that is in the 3rd picture? Some sort of missile, but wtf is coming from it's trail?

2927h28.jpg

Elios83

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA looks like crap (but these screens could not do justice to it to be fair).
But I feel THIS picture has a lot of photoshop potential :lol :lol :lol :lol

43216874120080216194613.jpg

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
solid2snake said:
Saint's Row 2 bitches.

Yeah that is what I was thinking at first and hopefully they have a set up like Insomniac, where they have only a small team working on it till the big part of the team is done with the other game and then they mode to this. HOPE!

This is why some games shouldnt be shown early....

Is Volition really doing this and Saints Row 2 at the same time? Or is someone else making this?

GhostSeed

In case anyone wants a photoshop ready version.

wlxk43.jpg

And I agree this does look really early but that doesn't stop it from being funny.

The screenshot where he's swinging the pickaxe or whatever is especially hilarious because his facial expression is like "Meh, whatever. I guess I'll hack you to death."

Xun

It sure would be funny if this turns out to be the most graphically impressive game this generation.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Suburban Cowboy said:
who the hell even asked for this game?

I wanted a Redfaction sequel but a long the lines of the first one with supreme destructible enviroment would be awesome. Oh man i can dream and that dream has been shatered with this game. Hopefully that one Battle Field game with the crazy destructible enviroments will be awesome.

OatmealMu

Came into this thread to take another look at the screens. Still ugly and makes me reconsider wanting Freespace 3 from Volition.

megateto

GhostSeed said:
In case anyone wants a photoshop ready version.

wlxk43.jpg

And I agree this does look really early but that doesn't stop it from being funny.

Why does he have a face above his right knee?

Top Bottom