• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Famicom preorders open today.

I have this page (which still says pre-order):
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B075MK6THW/

If not, no big.

nope. it doesn't come with amazon jp exclusive item. usually when there's amazon jp exclusive item, they will give slight discount to one w/o it. not sure if they'll do the same for sfc mini tho

It's one of each listing per account.

You could have bought one each of the 3 listings.
you have to cancel other listings first before preordering others, at least that happened to me when i'm switching from usb to non-usb earlier

NeOak

you have to cancel other listings first before preordering others, at least that happened to me when i'm switching from usb to non-usb earlier

kqXEXOk.png

If you have one to spare, yes, very much.

I do. Let me PM you.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Anyone get an extra one ordered? Couldn't connect to Amazon and missed out. Would love to get my hands on one!

I might have an extra to sell for a markup. Only ships to Japan (I believe you can't change country after order is placed for sold-out items)

Edit: I just tried changing the address to USA and it worked! This never used to work for me on Amazon before... so yeah, I can ship this worldwide.

Porcile

If there is one thing I like about Japanese queuing culture (excluding lotteries) is that it is pretty fair as opposed to the crapshoot which is online ordering.

kubus

Of course I missed it... I would be lining up at a local store if I wasn't out of the country by the time it releases :(

Porcile

Can a mod change the thread title to Super Famicom Mini pre-order thread or something? My mistakes are killing me

NeOak

This one is for the Famicom Mini specifically, but sure another thread is okay. I made this thread to alert people in Japan that pre-orders began today so I guess it served its purpose.

o7

Just really trying to keep everything in one place, hence why that thread was made.

But you were right in creating a new thread to let everyone know that preorders had started.

aparisi2274

It was easier for me to secure a preorder for a SFC Mini with the postcards and AC Adapter than it was for me to get a SNES mini, and I live in the states... lol

kubus

So Yodobashi hasn't done online pre-orders yet right? That might be my only chance then, unless Amazon miraculously re-opens orders.

I'm really bummed about the postcards though. I also got them for the Famicom Mini and it would've been so sweet to have both sets.

chrono01

It was easier for me to secure a preorder for a SFC Mini with the postcards and AC Adapter than it was for me to get a SNES mini, and I live in the states... lol
I still don't have a pre-order for the NA version and I live here. :(

I'm glad I have a Super Famicom Mini pre-order secured, though.

Porcile

So Yodobashi hasn't done online pre-orders yet right? That might be my only chance then, unless Amazon miraculously re-opens orders.

I'm really bummed about the postcards though. I also got them for the Famicom Mini and it would've been so sweet to have both sets.

Yodobashi online current status is 予約受付を終了しました. I guess you need to check back later. It sold out pretty fast. http://www.yodobashi.com/product/100000001003690581/

TrojanAg

Was able to get one without the AC adapter. Wish I was on a computer when it popped up so I feel lucky to have been able to do it on my phone.

Wasn't the Famicom Mini easy to buy for months after release (and maybe still is)? Why do people think the Super Famicom Mini will be harder to get? Especially with Nintendo probably making more of them.
I'm in Japan right now for vacation and have seen it for sale at numerous stores surprisingly

Top Bottom