• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump addresses Charlottesville [Up: Trump's people force him to croak out "racism"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueWord

Oh my god how this is really happening.

Fuck this idiot. There aren't words to express the depths of my absolute disgust with this "man." Fuck him.

Fercho

That speech was......way worse than expected.

He failed to condemn this people, calling for "unity" when has called other groups hard and by name.

USA is truly in a very dark void now.

Ernest

Banned
Fuck Trump!

He may as well be behind the wheel of these cars.

DHDTYf7XUAAww0M

Cyframe

I wouldn't have passed my HS speech class if I delivered my speeches like this. I'm...baffled. I'm glad the VA is allegedly getting support but everything else...terrible.

zelas

Played it safe I think but got through it, not much he could say honestly.

The protestors didnt run over dozens of people with a car, leaving at least one person dead so far. He literally equated the counter protests with a terrorist act.

Tregard

Soothsayer
There was me thinking he was about to respond, but nope, just over to his big boy table to write his name.

No balls, none, zero.

Petrae

What a shit speech. He's so out of his element. Damn, I miss Obama so much in those moments.

Trump is an awful public speaker. Lack of eye contact, constantly looking down at his notes to read, and just the absolutely worst tone you can take to react to loss of life. This was tough to watch, and is a reminder of his inexperience (and lack of understanding). He's not convincing.

You're absolutely right. Obama as POTUS was a damned fine public speaker.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Remember the speech Obama gave at the funeral for the Charleston victims? Imagine Trump trying to giving a speech with an iota of the eloquence on display there.

Ekai

That speech was......way worse than expected.

He failed to condemn this people, calling for "unity" when has called other groups hard and by name.

USA is truly in a very dark void now.

It's clear he doesn't want to condemn neo-nazis. They're his base, aferall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom