• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 3 |OT| An Epidemic of "Leakyolinitus" has Broken Out

Don Van Natta Jr.‏Verified account @DVNJr 1m1 minute ago

Don Van Natta Jr. Retweeted Bryan Armen Graham

Bob Kraft, Jerry Jones, Stan Kroenke, Daniel Snyder, Shahid Khan, Woody Johnson & Bob McNair each gave $1M to Trump.

Remember earlier this week when the thread couldn't wait to worship Jerry for being the reason Goodell's contract hasn't been renewed yet

Look at this and realize he's only going to be in favor of someone worse taking over. Don't say we didn't try to warn you with stuff like this

Does anyone know if Bionic has an Amazon wishlist? I want to gift this to him:

51b9u1XrEGL._SX383_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Zeke

I spent all day writing a paper that was due to today. Got lucky the professor pushed back the turn in time from 12pm to 12am. Fuck procrastinating man I hate that I did that. Now I can watch Sunday fuckball with no guilt.

Draxal

Bingo. Most of these guys run in the same rich guy circles that Trump ran in for many years.

The only one I can imagine speaking out at all would be Paul Allen.

I mean There is some bad blood between Trump and the bluebloods (halas, Rooney, Mara, hunt) because of the USFL.

Don't think the Mara's will ever forgive Trump for signing LT to NJ generals.

Juicy Bob

My Madden 16 offline CFM save that I've been playing on and off for two years got corrupted somehow and I've lost everything :(

EDIT: Oh nevermind. I rebooted the game and it recovered it. Thank you Based God

Seriously just curious because I really don't know a lot of the inner workings of such things, but could we possibly slide Tandy over to replace Conte and then start TJ Ward?

We could. Tandy is more a SS but has shown a knack for turnovers. Ideally Evans picks up the game soon and we slide him in at FS, Ward does his thing at SS and Tandy as the super sub and Conte gets tossed into a pit of fire.

Now if only the Eagles signed Kaep and but Foles.

Or Minnesota

At this point would it be for politics or football though?

I'm actually boycotting the NFL because he's not signed, but I also don't want him signed "just because," if that makes sense--to pacify us or as retaliation against ignorance. I like to see him sign because he's a better quarterback than a bunch of these clowns who are already in the NFL.

effzee

At this point would it be for politics or football though?

I'm actually boycotting the NFL because he's not signed, but I also don't want him signed "just because," if that makes sense--to pacify us or as retaliation against ignorance. I like to see him sign because he's a better quarterback than a bunch of these clowns who are already in the NFL.

Well he is better than any backup any team has. So if you aren't the handful of teams aiming to tank and to draft one of the top college prospects, there is no reason he shouldn't be on a team.

But in Minnesota's case they just lost their starter, think they are a playoff team, and Kaep would be the perfect guy to come in for 3-4 games to keep them afloat until their messiahs Bradford and Bridgewater return.

Slo

Sure, sign him up. I'd love it just to hear the inarticulate outrage everywhere I go.

As to whether he'd make us a better team or not....I guess I'd say signing him would have about the same impact as signing somebody like Osweiler.

RBH

YNFL-LiveStream-RavensJaguars_WatchWithTheWorld_300x250.jpg

THE NFL!

YAHOO!

SUNDAY!

JAGUARS!

RAVENS!

WATCH IT!

WAAAAATTTTCCCCHHHHHHH IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hindl

Hmmm, Trump calling out Kaep puts this back in front of the news. In the end that could be good. If he hadn't said anything then the active players would continue their protest and people would bitch but it would eventually become low background noise. But now the president is making it a big issue so it'll continue to be front and center. People will be really riled up, but the longer it's in the spotlight, the more people will eventually listen to what the players are saying

Beach

Where is the #sticktofootball crowd now?

After going through the Twitter comments section, (don't recommend this) the biggest support towards Trumps comments seem to be "These players get paid millions to play football. How dare they don't respect those people in the military."

I think it's going full circle where it's considered an act of protect by actually watching the NFL.

I finally have a positive to say about the Lions. Congrats kas

Eric Ebron ✔ @Ebron85
Does anyone tell trump to stick to politics, like they tell us to stick to sports? Smh.

Ebron's good and cool

Top Bottom