• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

ohlawd

didn't expect a delivery on a weekend

rip in peace Smash amiibos

e13u7eK.jpg

and like, Corrin's sword seems bent af

Yeah, that Corrin's sword is a bit funny, but the amiibo is sweet :)

Got my Cloud, Corrin, and Bayo, and wiiiiith that, I have a Smash amiibo for every character!!!

I can see Splatoon Amiibo taking center stage as THE Amiibo collection to complete next.

I don't know if I have it in me to pursue another collection, but I am really liking the Zelda series. Got the OoT Link, and really would like a few of the other ones, plus that Guardian @_@

zroid

Banned
Amazon delayed shipment of my Smash DLC triad till this week because they were going to ship it along with my Pikmin amiibo

except now they're shipping them separately anyways

Thank's amazon

Stage On

So I caved in and bought Corrin p2 from Amazon.Jp. I hate paying nearly $30 for one amiibo but considering how limited supply of her is, this might be my best option to get a figure since I'm not sure Amazon.ca will be getting a restock anytime soon. It's not shipping until Mid August and I don't get charged until it ships so if I'm wrong it's not a big deal anyhow.

I should have stuck with getting the BOTW ones at launch, but I just couldn't spend that much money in the same month I was getting a Switch. Ironically the one's I'm having the hardest time finding are the two links as I finally secured a Guardian, Zelda and Bobokin last week.

Any news of the last Mario wave getting a restock? I'd love to get Boo without having to spend $40 on it.

So I caved in and bought Corrin p2 from Amazon.Jp. I hate paying nearly $30 for one amiibo but considering how limited supply of her is, this might be my best option to get a figure since I'm not sure Amazon.ca will be getting a restock anytime soon. It's not shipping until Mid August and I don't get charged until it ships so if I'm wrong it's not a big deal anyhow.

I should have stuck with getting the BOTW ones at launch, but I just couldn't spend that much money in the same month I was getting a Switch. Ironically the one's I'm having the hardest time finding are the two links as I finally secured a Guardian, Zelda and Bobokin last week.

Any news of the last Mario wave getting a restock? I'd love to get Boo without having to spend $40 on it.

No idea, but it's crazy how limited some of those Mario ones were. To this day, I've never seen a Boo, Diddy, or DK out in the wild.

Lots of Daisy's and Waluigi's, though. Guess no one wants those :V

zroid

Banned
Just saw some of the Pikmin amiibo in a local game store! Didn't get one, though, since the paint job on them is... Terrible ;-;

I will not tolerate this disrespect for the Best Amiibo

and speaking of things I won't tolerate, OPEN PRE-ORDERS FOR THE METROID AMIIBO PLEASE

I will not tolerate this disrespect for the Best Amiibo

and speaking of things I won't tolerate, OPEN PRE-ORDERS FOR THE METROID AMIIBO PLEASE

I want to love it, and even wanted to buy one, until I saw the paint job looked like an art student's first project. Will keep trying, though, because the modeling is very fun to look at, at least

i-Jest

Top Bottom