• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

leeman

*sigh*, my Zelda amiibo from Amazon are stuck in Canada Post limbo :(. Saying a Thursday delivery date, even though the original delivery date was supposed to be yesterday...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ordered the two pack + OoT Link from Amazon. Picked it up today and they had smashed them in a small box, ruining the packaging. I don't actually care, since I open them right away, but I know many this would upset, so heads up.

leeman

Received my Zelda amiibo today from Amazon.ca. They were nicely packaged, came in mint condition :). I appreciate this as I collect NIB. Looks like their packaging may be hit or miss? They also delivered my Collector's Edition TLG, also in mint condition. Happy with them today :).

zroid

Banned
i just want a standalone yarn poochy...

also i'm hoping the Zelda amiibo go back in stock on Amazon cuz I got this $10 off coupon from them last week

leeman

i just want a standalone yarn poochy...

also i'm hoping the Zelda amiibo go back in stock on Amazon cuz I got this $10 off coupon from them last week

Amazon US had a stand alone Poochy amiibo, so I fully expect Amazon Canada will have one as well at some point. I will keep an eye out :).

leeman

Urg they only have 2 that I want which means it's $20 plus $6 plus a stupid $5 handling fee for having an order that's under $25. Those extra costs essentally destroy the savings :/

Too bad it's online only and not in store

Apparently some people have seen the AC amiibo in store, but not the others yet... Sounds like YMMV...

keakster

Anyone in the Toronto area looking to unload some amiibo?

I'm looking to grab Link, Zelda, Sheik & Ganondorf (the original releases).

Don't care about the package, happy to buy loose.

PM me!

leeman

aaah they have OOT and 8bit Link in stock... so tempting! But I just ordered a bunch of other ones from Amazon, and I really just want the Wind Waker two pack...

Yeah, I really wanted the new SMB Diddy / Donkey Kong amiibo, but both are out of stock (everywhere) :(

leeman

Is standalone Yarn Poochy suppose to be out alongside the game in a few weeks? I want that Poochy but not the game.

We are supposed to get a standalone Yarn Poochy, yes. It went up for pre-order in the US, so we should get it here. I heard that they had in-store pre-orders for the standalone Yarn Poochy in-store @ EBGames, so that means we are getting it eventually...

leeman

Sweet

VfTUoOJ.png

Ashjcgx.png

bwWbq10.png

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Amazon.com is so snappy with everything. They even have placeholders up for the new FE Amiibo.

.ca is just a crap shoot as to when things will become available. :(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thanks for the heads up, leeman!

$21.99..

I wanted to buy them all, but I just can't warrant the price. It's getting close to 2 Amiibo = 1 Nendoroid / 2 Amiibo = Figma territory, and it's just not worth it.

leeman

Thanks for the heads up, leeman!

$21.99..

I wanted to buy them all, but I just can't warrant the price. It's getting close to 2 Amiibo = 1 Nendoroid / 2 Amiibo = Figma territory, and it's just not worth it.

March is going to break me, hahaha. I'm trying to clear down the credit card as far as it will go before the Switch / amiibo / Switch games land, lol

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Price Error:

Prime now working for all of these and Guardian is down to $17.59 with prime...

Thanks for the heads up. My order wasn't automatically adjusted, so rather than hassle with customer service for the 5th time in a month, I just cancelled and reordered. Even with the discount, not sure if I'll keep them all.. maybe only one, or two.. but I want to keep my options open.

leeman

Thanks for the heads up. My order wasn't automatically adjusted, so rather than hassle with customer service for the 5th time in a month, I just cancelled and reordered. Even with the discount, not sure if I'll keep them all.. maybe only one, or two.. but I want to keep my options open.

I did the same thing and re-ordered. Allowed me to get in on that sweet, sweet Guardian deal too, lol. Crazy that they still haven't fixed that

Top Bottom