• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

zroid

Banned
check your weekly flyers if you get them. in the Toys R Us holiday guide there's a coupon for buy 2 amiibo get 1 free, valid from Nov 4-18.

ohlawd

fuuuuuck. BB delivered my SM Rosalina and Daisy. should return it and buy those two plus Boo from TRU. too lazy tho. fuuuuuck

Ondore

I can't believe I was able to order a Lucina and a Robin today.

Also snagged Boo locally - think Rosalina and Wario will stick around long?

leeman

Amazon shipped every one of my SMB wave 2 series EXCEPT Boo for some reason which won't be arriving until Monday. Not sure what the deal is with that...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Received the Wa-brothers yesterday, awaiting the Kongs next week.

Amazon's own delivery service giving me a heart attack. They left me a 'failed delivery notice' on my mailbox; Nowhere to pick it up, just that they'd try 2 more times, then send it back for a refund. Yikes.

Thankfully I got up to my apartment and the package was sitting outside my door.

Canada Post definitely isn't the most reliable, but at least I can walk 5 minutes and pick up my package when they miss me.

c-murph

I haven't preordered any of the new mario line. Not too concerned though as I still see Kirby line and Splatoon Sisters/Inklings everywhere.

Ondore

So how's the Mario line supply looking so far?

I got the last Wario at my local EB today - they had a few Boo and lots of Daisy, plus this... Waluigi? thing that has to be a well-produced fake. Rosalina and the Kongs were gone. The Walmart has Daisy ahoy, but none of the others.

So how's the Mario line supply looking so far?

I got the last Wario at my local EB today - they had a few Boo and lots of Daisy, plus this... Waluigi? thing that has to be a well-produced fake. Rosalina and the Kongs were gone. The Walmart has Daisy ahoy, but none of the others.

I saw 20+ Daisy and 20+ Waluigi, that's it.

saaaaame. I was hoping Indigo might start selling new amiibo again since i've got a bunch of gift cards to use. i think i'll get the Toon pack but that's it for now.

Didn't realize that theygot out of the game! Ah well... I'll probably get the OoT Link first when the timing is better

zroid

Banned
"up to $10 off" select amiibo at Best Buy for BF

not clear to me which ones yet, other than the Animal Crosing 3 pack whose pic is in the flyer

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
"up to $10 off" select amiibo at Best Buy for BF

not clear to me which ones yet, other than the Animal Crosing 3 pack whose pic is in the flyer

Seems to me like the 3 pack bundles will be 10 off while regular amiibo are discounted less.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I ordered the retro 3 pack on sale from EBGames.ca in anticipation that they might clear out before I get to the store tomorrow.

Should I expect bent packaging from this site? Sure enough the prophecies of Amazon's bendiness were true before :p

Top Bottom