• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Ghosts |OT| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF9GBR3B0LE

LevityNYC

Banned
Dead....

i7ugHRgECOWFx.jpg

Greatest OT ever.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Hang on. Phone ringing.

Yes. Yes Mr kotick I saw the thread. Yes he is unfunny. Yes I agree, I bet he has no girlfriend too. No, of course I didn't like it. No, I know. Yes, I remember our deal. Yes, they still have no idea who I am...

...Mr. president.

WHAT A TWIST.

Should be like the after credits scenes from MGS.

"Yes, yes... Of course... No problem... Will do, sir".

No bs, I pre ordered today at target for a dollar. Gonna use it in targets b2g1 free deal. Oh, also electronics manager told me that ps4 console released was pushed up to the 12th. Take dat with a grain of salt. Said he received email this morning.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
OT is already 11/10 legendary but a few suggestions:

1.) Forgot to mention the new game mode Grind: Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team. Also Infected is back.

2.) Mention the new Broadcast Mode: https://vine.co/v/hjOWMEYAbbl

3.) Mention Megan Fox (not my gif):
zEEK2wn.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why wouldn’t you take the opportunity to give street trash retailers like gamestop an interest free loan of your present liquid asset that every financial institution would give an arm and leg to have? I mean instead of “paying off” a game 6 months in advance like a POWER UP elite GS member you could’ve invested and turned that 60 bucks into 100 in that same period. But why should you care if gamestop does that with your own money instead of you. Investing, stocks, bonds are “hard” and it takes some hardcore research tools such as google.com or asking that finance major in your dorm. After all we are just spawns of Midwestern middle class housewives with no ambitions in life other than driving a used Honda civic. Who cares if someone robs us of our money, they can have their speed boats, 600$ lunch tabs and swiss watches, at least you got to reserve a copy of that videogame that bestbuy/walmart will have 5 stacks off on launch day! Us gamers, the man keeps us down not ourselves, otherwise we could’ve showed them huh. So check the List of garbage they will toss your way for making them free money
xt3scY0.png

elfinke

Clicked on the thread so I could c'n'p the YT link and see what it was all about (lol), stayed in OP for amazing OT.

The blurb about pre-ordering is wonderful.

-PXG-

Oh shit. I didn't even know it was made by Lunchbox. Now it makes sense. No one else is capable of such brilliance.

Once again, great job. I'm dying over here.

Top Bottom