• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

MechDX

Trump fan on Twitter i know just asked what the issue is with what he said.

I literally have no words to respond with

RPGCrazied

How is a leak about a dinner worth all this? Its a fucking dinner not classified information.

Man, I already miss Spicer. This guy has already lost it.

Servbot24

Banned
ddez1ra.jpg

"I have no interest in media attention"

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
"not trying to suck my own cock" but he seems perfectly successful on dominating headlines this week, taking some of the focus from the administration

It will last a few hours then something else happens. This is goes way to fast that it can't take up the news cycle that long.

Buckle

Trump fan on Twitter i know just asked what the issue is with what he said.

I literally have no words to respond with
All completely normal things that a politician should say in a professional position.

He just forgot to find and body slam Ryan afterwards.

Mattenth

Let me make sure I understand the plan correctly here:

Step 1) Attack the former leader of the Republican Party and ridicule a major figure of the alt-right
and further piss off all establishment and alt-right Republicans

Step 2) Fire everyone
motivating them to leak even more while reducing your ability to respond

Step 3) Hire new staff
somehow, because you're the boss everyone wants

Step 4) Expect new staff not to leak and "swear loyalty"
because you hired them and they SWORE they would NEVER leak

Am I getting this right? Every single step sounds hilarious.

Buckle

Pretty soon Trump's loyalty tests are going to devolve into you being forced to shoot up or snort in front of him.

"You cool, man? YOU COOL? Hit this shit."

MechDX

Let me make sure I understand the plan correctly here:

Step 1) Attack the former leader of the Republican Party and ridicule a major figure of the alt-right
and further piss off all establishment and alt-right Republicans

Step 2) Fire everyone
motivating them to leak even more while reducing your ability to respond

Step 3) Hire new staff
somehow, because you're the boss everyone wants

Step 4) Expect new staff not to leak and "swear loyalty"
because you hired them and they SWORE they would NEVER leak

Am I getting this right? Every single step sounds hilarious.

Step 5) suck own dick

The Wart

Guys come on the Borowitz Report is the New Yorker's satirical column. This obviously isn't real.

Wait this isn't the Borowitz Report. OMG.

jph139

Oh my God he refers to himself as the Mooch. In third person.

We were so far gone I didn't think it was possible to go any further, and yet here comes the Mooch, busting down that door.

Nerokis

Haha. Is the act of posting this Ryan Lizza's way of totally taking advantage of Scaramucci's naivete and inexperience, or did Scaramucci actually intend for this to get out there?

Amazing stuff, either way.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
I mean

This is

Something this is something

Joe

He explicitly gives the reporter a leak in the middle of his tirade against leaks!

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow. I’ll get to the person who leaked that to you. Reince Priebus—if you want to leak something—he’ll be asked to resign very shortly.”

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Wolf is finally talking about it. I am hoping Wolf says the Bannon sucking his own dick comment. The writer of the article is there too.

Pastry

Banned
Reporter: Mooch, do you stand by your statement that Bannon is sucking his own cock?

Mooch: You should ask Bannon. He probably won't be able to respond because he's got his cock in his mouth.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
This dude went to Harvard.

I mean so did Bannon, and a lot of current Republican officials willing to sacrifice morals, souls, and American lives for a party soundbyte. Ethics training was clearly lost on all of them.

Top Bottom