• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

gaiages

Banned
Ooo, that Fates art is wonderful. And subtle too, not a big "THIS IS FROM A VIDEO GAME" feel... I think I might pick that one up when I get paid on Friday! :)

orioto

Good Art™
So,

C3rOvXdWcAM675M.jpg:large

One link for all the goods! (I'm using Patreon for the public link hoping it promotes it for people! But don't feel pressured :p)

Next week is Ni No Kuni by the way

orioto

Good Art™
Good idea with the Patreon link. Also, the Breath of the Wild artwork is fantastic.

Looking forward to Ni No Kuni as well.

Thx :)

About Patreon i don't know about the idea cause i got zero pledge from promoting it to my usual followers... Which is kinda worrying..

Well, I decided to look at this thread today when I saw Fire Emblem. And then I saw Zelda as well. So then I decided that I should have some actual art to decorate my room with. So then I decided to order one of each since they are my two favorite video games franchises. So thanks for the great art!

orioto

Good Art™
Well, I decided to look at this thread today when I saw Fire Emblem. And then I saw Zelda as well. So then I decided that I should have some actual art to decorate my room with. So then I decided to order one of each since they are my two favorite video games franchises. So thanks for the great art!

Thx for the sale :)

Patreon is a great idea Orioto, my brain refused to give you money everytime i downloaded a wallpaper since I bought a couple of your prints but with patreon I just subscribed to your 5 dollar patreon tear. $10 to me is a little to much (it becomes a lot over time) but I have no problem with $5 a month.

This is a great idea for the service you are providing and your great art.

orioto

Good Art™
Patreon is a great idea Orioto, my brain refused to give you money everytime i downloaded a wallpaper since I bought a couple of your prints but with patreon I just subscribed to your 5 dollar patreon tear. $10 to me is a little to much (it becomes a lot over time) but I have no problem with $5 a month.

This is a great idea for the service you are providing and your great art.

I just saw the pledge notification then i see you message here! It's super weird that almost all my patrons are from gaf. It's like every other feed or community like facebook or twitter, people will never do it.

Grudy

I don't think I ever commented in the thread but I have been a long time lurker, so I thought I could finally contribute by subbing on Patreon. I really love your work <3

orioto

Good Art™
I don't think I ever commented in the thread but I have been a long time lurker, so I thought I could finally contribute by subbing on Patreon. I really love your work <3

Thx!

I've been paid for my first patreon month (well 2 weeks). I already had one declined paiement lol :p It seems it's pretty common, sometimes it's the paiement method which doesn't work.

Anywya that's the ni no kuni art for next week

NinoSketch.jpg

C4PcsbMW8AEVVXO.jpg:large

Posters and walls: here

Done, working on next weeks art this week, you know, cyan stuff, mystic forest..

Haven't played the game but this is a jaw-dropping piece. Beautiful, beautiful stuff.

Trying to keep this thread on my radar in case the FFT piece ever makes a return as I constantly kick myself for not jumping on it initially.

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member

Done, working on next weeks art this week, you know, cyan stuff, mystic forest..

Gorgeous! This will definitely be part of the next batch of art prints I order.

Also, I recommended you to my friends who moved into a new appartment recently and they've already bought five art prints, this one included. They have more than me now, I can't let that slide. :p

orioto

Good Art™
Thx guys!

Gorgeous! This will definitely be part of the next batch of art prints I order.

Also, I recommended you to my friends who moved into a new appartment recently and they've already bought five art prints, this one included. They have more than me now, I can't let that slide. :p

Great good work :p

This is stunning! I've admired your art for a long time, but this is the first piece of yours that I've purchased. It's going to be a Valentine's/anniversary present for my boyfriend (and a present for me too).

Koren

Haven't played the game but this is a jaw-dropping piece. Beautiful, beautiful stuff.
This... I have the limited edition under blister, with just a single image, you made me want the art AND unwrapping Ni no Kuni ^_^

You've produced a wonderful batch these last months. I really like almost everything, and want to buy half of them...

orioto

Good Art™
Some news cause i realize i've been giving less of them!

This week will be FFVI time for everyone

16936776459562740322.jpg

Also i had my first monthly vote on patreon last week and they voted Persona 4 which i'm doing this week.

orioto

Good Art™
finally ordered the botw art. good stuff!

So, new page, My patreon is progressing really slowly :p

It really seems like only kinda funny pledgers are willing to pledge for me. That's weird. It also seems like only people already on Patreon will pledge. I think people don't trust it.

anyway

Last 9 weeks!

C3rOvXdWcAM675M.jpg:large
C3HaSHRXgAIfTUE.jpg:large

C2Oj4RGW8AAaydN.jpg:large
C1gL3CfXEAIvZ6N.jpg:large
C0itF2pWgAAMGl8.jpg:large

Cz_hWavWQAE1LCP.jpg:large
Cza59zVWIAUvbMy.jpg:large
Cysdj6BXAAAAFJj.jpg:large

You know where to find all that! here are the posters! There is also a zip with my 42 ones from 2015, for 5€HERE! You'll also have everything from the start as welcome gift for patrons, and even progressivly old ones in 4k for the 10$ pledge.

orioto

Good Art™
So, it's surprising it happens only now for the first time (that i know of) but that Basilian shop is selling my stuff illegally and they don't even have proper size files obviously lol.

Koren

Well, as one says, that's the best praise you can receive...

(not surprising, when I see the last batch, it's nothing short of impressive)

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do against it :/ I'd suggest telling RedBubble... They're also loosing customers over this, and they may have more weight that you'll ever have.

orioto

Good Art™
Well, as one says, that's the best praise you can receive...

(not surprising, when I see the last batch, it's nothing short of impressive)

Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do against it :/ I'd suggest telling RedBubble... They're also loosing customers over this, and they may have more weight that you'll ever have.

It seems this is a market place and there is a denuncar abuso link so it should be fine :)

orioto

Good Art™
You are doing fine for one month of Patreon activity. You are not a frontloaded game (I hope). =P

Well most of it was in the 2 first weeks but for exemple last week there was only 2 new patreons when i released the NI no Kuni art (which at least means there is something working) but nothing during the week after that.

Anyway i'll release the FFVI art later today!

Zakkath

You did a good move adding smaller formats. I only have so many walls that I can put one of your piece on, but I can put a few of the smaller ones on my desk :)

orioto

Good Art™
You did a good move adding smaller formats. I only have so many walls that I can put one of your piece on, but I can put a few of the smaller ones on my desk :)

Those 2 new formats are quiet recent on redbubble actually, i like them so i added them. Maybe i should add them to the old art to ?

orioto

Good Art™
Ok..

EA removed my Mass Effect art just like that.

2 times it happens in 2 month....

I kinda feel my model of life is at risk right now...

GWX

Ok..

EA removed my Mass Effect art just like that.

2 times it happens in 2 month....

I kinda feel my model of life is at risk right now...

Copyrights can be the damnest thing. Such a grey area too, since you can find yourself in a position between homage+donation and infringement. Wish you the best orioto, love your work! Got four posters of yours so far, can't wait to be able to get more!

Wow. Just seeing this thread for the first time and wow your stuff is amazing. Wow... Like, genuinely jaw-dropping. Like, the Ni No Kuni piece is beautiful but really haunting, too. Wow.

Top Bottom