• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this teams identity?

Raps: "Being tough. Not quitting. Dying on the court."

*Raps get bullied the entire first quarter*

Raptors have come back from something like 20 or 21 10+ pt deficits this year.

I'll get worried if they don't start chipping at it in the 3rd quarter

They should not try to foul Giannis on the transition. They shouldn't try and risk anything if Giannis has the ball in transition. Those are two points that are guaranteed, and nothing is going to stop it.

EDIT: Bucks screwed up. They took the 10 pt lead. That's probably GG right there

1. Turn
2. Dunk
3. ???
4. Profit

It's not that simple.

Giannis jumps, and keeps the ball both high but behind his head a little. He floats in the air for a bit, the defender jumps up at a distance that would stop the dunk for most others.

Then his windmill arms go to work, and you realize the defender never had a shot, and he dunks it.

It's like a trebuchet. There's both Giannis's body and and his arm that are swinging.

DeRozen's previous high was only 14???

I think they were saying for game 1s, the last time the Raptors won a game 1 in any series was apparently in 2001, ECSF against the AI Sixers.

DeRozan also regularly struggled like crazy in the post-season, but the reason why I was high on him this year was because he really upped his game and then also became more versatile post-ASB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom