• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lance has been playing really good this game. Props to him, I retract my statements about Indiana signing him. I thought it was a mistake and he's proving me wrong today.

Yeah lance has been playing really good this game. Props to him, I retract my statements about Indiana signing him. I thought it was a mistake and he's proving me wrong today.

It stopped being a mistake from game 1, because of the grit and passion he brought back to the team (otherwise, the most common thing you would hear about the Pacers was that they looked like they didn't care).

Since signing him, the only game they lost was the double OT game @ Cleveland

And he's also played decent off the bench, but I wasn't expecting... this.

Jarate

Banned
This should worry the Cavs tremendously. They are shooting about as well as you can imagine and are barely beating the Pacers

His team is to old IMO. That team needs some youth badly

Is Frye their post defender?

Depends. I think it's typically some Frye + Love, Frye + Lebron sort of deal

This should worry the Cavs tremendously. They are shooting about as well as you can imagine and are barely beating the Pacers

They need to be playing Derrick Williams. They have enough shooting, Derrick Williams athleticism is a rare commodity on the Cavs right now.

FZZ

Banned

Well other veteran teams have also made it pretty far

It's not an age problem

Lue just sucks that much lol

I wanted Cavs to win this year but seeing how little effect playoff bron is having against a seventh seed team... well I'd rather they not even make it to the finals

Change this entire roster outside if bron, Irving, and love. This is pathetic.

Then again it's only been one game, but we'll see

Chase17

After that inbounds possession I don't have much faith in Pacers playcalling here. Might as well just let George do whatever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom