• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
3fe8ec782a0ea6f2b9b1996598641aff.jpg

Time for the series with the most exciting players. Could be the funnest one in the East (most tense is probably gonna be Pacers-Cavs though)

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Good win. Kyrie missed a ton of shots, the Cavs missed a lot of FTs, and PG played great.

Great game. Tough loss for the pacers but damn that defense needs work. Too many switches and miscommunication. Team look lost on defense most of the time.

I'm not saying LeBron is playing with trash but dude, the Cavs have a worse record than a team that's centered around a 5'9" dude, a team that was also greatly affected by injuries throughout the season.
Two all stars dude, and JR and TT. That's one of the best teams in the NBA if you give it to Lebron, Curry, KD, or Kawhi. I think the main issue this year is coasting and Lue seems like a dumbass.
Robert Horry >>> MJ

The team is crap without Bron, come on
You clearly understand what I meant and why that's a garbage example. You can't be as good as MJ when you have 2/3rd of the rings he does and basically spent your career making super teams to compete because you couldn't do shit at your original team. The idea that people should feel bad for Bron's team with 2 all stars is cringe worthy.
But it's the Warriors on the other side.
Warriors are stupidly stacked, and I blame KD for pulling that ish but you can't have it both ways. Circle jerk about how great he is and then complain when he plays a team that is supposed to be better but can't beat them. That's what you expect out of the one of the best players of all time. Lebron somehow seems to get praised for doing what one of the GOATs is supposed to do and LeExcuses come out when he doesn't.

Saying that, Bron putting PG to work in this game, and they still somehow almost lost. Defense is going to need more time to sort itself out for PS for Cavs. Pacers Cavs might be fun as hell 5-6 game series if PG goes mental at home for a game or two.

Smith on PG13 was begging for a lost at home. No idea what was happening there.

Lebron was mainly playing help defense, and also maybe wanted to avoid it becoming a one on one Lebron vs Paul George duel? Try and focus on the two's teammates?

Idk, I really want to see those two guard each other, they always go off and it's one of the few cases where you see both stars just go back and forth

I'm happy that Monroe was able to carve himself a role on the bench squad. I thought he was gonna be gone for sure at the beginning of the season.

Barrage

What is this teams identity?

Raps: "Being tough. Not quitting. Dying on the court."

*Raps get bullied the entire first quarter*

I'm happy that Monroe was able to carve himself a role on the bench squad. I thought he was gonna be gone for sure at the beginning of the season.

Unlike the comparable minute limited big men, like Kanter or JV, Monroe has also really stepped up his defense this year. Helps they have players that have the length to take over guarding bigs if necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom