• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U High Capacity-Battery and Wii Remote Rapid Charger coming to Europe on Oct 4th

Await the results of this thread with Interest. Quite disappointed by my Wii U Tablet, Battery just drains when playing windwalker, So hopefully impressions are good s oI can pick one up.

sfried

Still don't see the High Capacity Battery listed in NOA's store website, but went ahead and ordered the Remote Rapid Recharger along with a replacement stylus.

Shiggy

Nintendo knows about the needs of Wii U owners. With consoles collecting a lot of dust, you can buy this for 8.99€:

40-525c03e6387db.png

Adamator

I got my extended battery a few days ago. I had been curious exactly how long this thing can last. I know Nintendo claims "Up to" 8 hours, but does not state under what condition to make 8 hours.

I timed how long the battery lasted just for fun. This was hardly scientific or anything but I thought I would share my results.

I had the GamePad on with the main menu on the screen most of the time. I played a little Wii Fit U but that was about it. Most of the time the system was idle. I don't know how much playing an actual game would make a difference, but I wouldn't think it matters too much.

My battery lasted 6 hours and 32 minutes on Brightness 4.

Take away from this what you will!

I got my extended battery a few days ago. I had been curious exactly how long this thing can last. I know Nintendo claims "Up to" 8 hours, but does not state under what condition to make 8 hours.

I timed how long the battery lasted just for fun. This was hardly scientific or anything but I thought I would share my results.

I had the GamePad on with the main menu on the screen most of the time. I played a little Wii Fit U but that was about it. Most of the time the system was idle. I don't know how much playing an actual game would make a difference, but I wouldn't think it matters too much.

My battery lasted 6 hours and 32 minutes on Brightness 4.

Take away from this what you will!

With or without power saving mode?

Adamator

On. And I completely forgot about that option until you mentioned it. Not sure how this changes things. What does power saving mode really do anyway? I don't really notice it's effects.

Top Bottom