• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: IN AMERICA WE DON'T WORSHIP GOVERNMENT - WE WORSHIP GOD!

Loxley

uq2EOmv.png

Azuran

Banned
It's amazing how much damage this orange motherfucker has done in 6 months. The United States are a fucking joke now.

Make America Great Again will become a thr true slogan of the nation when this motherfucker finally leaves offices or dies. Either one is good a good option but the latter one is obviously the best. The less Trumps in this world the better.

deo

Banned
People don't bash religion here, we bash people who use it for their own personal gain.
This man is not religious in the sense of following christian teachings, by that I mean following what Jesus taught.

I wouldnt consider myself a conventional Christian ( Because I effing love science, I believe in climate change and evolution, equal marriage, etc.) But I do believe that theres a higher power and that Christ's teachings are very important. I'll never use my "religion" for personal gain. These republicans that call themselves christians are the biggest hypocrites of them all.

So, basically what you're telling me is that Reince Preibus is shitting bricks over the numbers they're seeing in deep red states and told Trump this morning they need a Twitter Offensive(tm) to double-down on good ol' Small-Town Values(tm) to avoid a complete blue-wash.

MarionCB

Isn't this pretty much the most un-American thing you could say? The Founders were quite clearly attempting to ensure a secular Government.

I don't believe in God. I do believe in democratic, accountable and transparent Government though. Essentially self-governance by the People of a country to organise their own affairs and ensure their freedoms and wellbeing. If the US had a functional democratic system, someone like Trump would find no place in it.

If he does not respect Government, could he kindly fuck off out of it?

Why is there a film camera at the end of this moronic and deeply questionable tweet? What the living fuck is this shitstain going on about?

What the fuck even is today, I'm at work so I'm only getting tiny bursts every few hours. So the Trans Ban, insulting Sessions, Repeal doesn't pass, and now...this

deo

Banned
Didnt he hire someone else to take control of his Twitter? There was a thread on that the other day..

They're doing a terrible job

Wallach

Isn't this pretty much the most un-American thing you could say? The Founders were quite clearly attempting to ensure a secular Government.

Yeah, it is. Unfortunately the most common strain of modern American "patriotism" doesn't pay much mind to the details.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
And these are the people supposedly so concerned about Sharia Law...

I assume Trump posts this kind of thing mostly just because he's trying to distract himself by reliving the ego-pumping moments from his rallies. Doubtful there's anything else for him to be pumped about in his actual day-to-day job as the definitively worst president in the country's entire history.

PSqueak

Banned
Wow, this couldn't be a bigger "FUCK YOU!" to separation of church and state.

But hey, "he didn't say god bless! he's atheist! that's a silver lining!" people, there you go.

FiggyCal

Banned
Why is there a film camera at the end of this moronic and deeply questionable tweet? What the living fuck is this shitstain going on about?

Maybe it's a Freudian slip. He's trying to tell us his "religious devotion" is all an act for the media.... but subconsciously.

Daedardus

I don't believe in God. I do believe in democratic, accountable and transparent Government though. Essentially self-governance by the People of a country to organise their own affairs and ensure their freedoms and wellbeing. If the US had a functional democratic system, someone like Trump would find no place in it.

If he does not respect Government, could he kindly fuck off out of it?

Pretty sure the US motto is "In God we trust" and the Presidential Oath is made with a hand on the Bible.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I keep thinking he can't get more insane and unhinged... but he manages to surprise me every time. So many tweets in the last few days and they're all over the map, but they're all bonkers

meppi

It means this thread will now become Christianity beat down.
This clown shouldnt even call himself a Christian

Pretty sure 99% of posters are just shitting on Trump, which he fully deserves.

Doesn't matter which holy flag he's waving around to try and save his ass. Being religious or not, no matter which club you cheer for should be left up to the individual, not to a disgusting excuse for a dictator like this clown.

Top Bottom