• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snake Pass launches March 29th

Granjinha

Yup, which version did you get? I'm about to download it and I'll update this post if I run into any issue.

Steam. It doesn't allow me to download, like it isn't a press copy :p

The guy did say they are looking into it and i wasn't the only one with a problem, so i'm hoping it will be fixed quickly

NateDrake

Steam. It doesn't allow me to download, like it isn't a press copy :p

The guy did say they are looking into it and i wasn't the only one with a problem, so i'm hoping it will be fixed quickly

Ah, yeah, I'm downloading on PS4. I had requested Switch, then got placed on the Steam list, requested if I could be placed a console review list, and ended up on PS4, haha.

Really excited to see some reviews for this. The game looks great, but I really have no idea how it plays based on videos I've seen. Torn on whether to grab this on Switch or Xbox.

Excited to play this! Sumo Digital is a really talented developer and Snake Pass is basically a 3D platformer without jumping from what I've seen. Hopefully Sega gets Sumo to make another Sega All-Stars racing game in the future.

Spades

Did you just get the press key, too? I did and i can't download the game here lol

Working fine for me:

NOyIBwP.jpg

Can't wait to check it out!

Wozman23

Cerium is on |OT| duty, but I'm occupying my brain until release.

Snake Pass |OT| If Red Touches Black, Safe For Jack...
Snake Pass |OT| My Anaconda Don't Want None
Snake Pass |OT| Snakes on a 3D Plain
Snake Pass |OT| Coral of the Jungle
Snake Pass |OT| Bad Asp

Too bad it wasn't rated T for Serpentine

Edit: Yea! |OT| posted while I was brainstorming!

Top Bottom