• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leaked [Up2: 5 more slides, lots of info leak]

Kouriozan

The disappointing part is that it's only Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi (as leaked before), really wanted to see more characters.
Anyway this look crazy fun, and I loved Rabbids Go Home, so gimme!

Merc_

This thread is excellent material for Jim Sterling's aristocrat character.

Seriously lmao at the reactions in this thread.

Pastry

Banned
The disappointing part is that it's only Mario/Luigi/Peach/Yoshi (as leaked before), really wanted to see more characters.
Anyway this look crazy fun, and I loved Rabbids Go Home, so gimme!

With the limited number of characters there has to be some twist to add variety to combat.

Nvader

Neo Member
q5Fr4gZ.jpg

People are going to complain about how Mario and Peach look off, but they're altered to look closer to the Rabbids art style. Peach looks similar to her Super Mario 3D World model

The angle on her is weird because she's wielding her gun like Zarya from Overwatch

Loz246789

Ok honestly this looks amazing. I don't know everyone else is on about, it's hilarious.

Make the game actually good, and I'm all in.

psyfi

Banned
This not being an RPG like the rumors suggested makes it sound way way better to me. The idea of trying to get me to play an RPG starring rabbids just felt insulting somehow, but I'm down to shoot things at/with rabbids.

Neoxon

I'll wait for actual gameplay before passing judgement. Hopefully it turns out to be good.

Cool poster, though.

Philippo

Important question: the people that originally leaked the game months ago, did they talk about other games? I guess those are now real as well? What were those?

I think it looks fine. Though a lot of the reactions are stupid, I mean judge the game once you've actually seen gameplay, not from one single piece of art that shows off the concept.

If it really is an SRPG and Nintendo want to ensure quality I see no reason why it can't be a really fun game.

Top Bottom