• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Yep, he's a different character. Negaduck is Darkwing from a parallel universe, but Negatron is a living manifestation of Darkwing's evil side. Go figure.

We are getting a really a cool Negaduck pop though.

13262_DarkwingDuck_Negaduck_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg
Is NegaDuck available anywhere right now?

YASSSS! They're making a diamond Emma and it's not some ridiculous to obtain exclusive or chase.

DC212144lg.jpg

Can pre-order on entertainmentearth.com for those also interested.

That Megazord was originally a limited number pop that had already sold out months ago. The fact that they're revealing it here now, and not mentioning a limited amount of pieces, is reassuring that it may be mass produced. Very good news given how popular that thing will be.

I got my Aaahh!! Real Monsters POPs from Amazon, they all look wonderful except Crumb has a scratch or two on his teeth where you can see the blue paint/plastic underneath. Is there any easy way to fix that? White-out, some special kind of paint that won't ruin the plastic?

Also goddamn that Megazord ;___;

I got my Aaahh!! Real Monsters POPs from Amazon, they all look wonderful except Crumb has a scratch or two on his teeth where you can see the blue paint/plastic underneath. Is there any easy way to fix that? White-out, some special kind of paint that won't ruin the plastic?

Also goddamn that Megazord ;___;

It's recommended to use acrylic paint (that's thinned out with a tiny bit of water), not enamel paint, for Pop figures by people that customize them.

I would try a small bottle of white (or whatever color you need for the teeth), but you might still notice that the color is off if it's not the same color.

That Megazord was originally a limited number pop that had already sold out months ago. The fact that they're revealing it here now, and not mentioning a limited amount of pieces, is reassuring that it may be mass produced. Very good news given how popular that thing will be.

When it was originally announced, it was comparable to the Scented Swamp Thing pop that came out last year. It technically is a comic con pop, but it will also be a px pop. Stock left over from the con will be sent out to distributors(thats what the preorders were). It will have an extremely large run, so there should be plenty around

Was Mr Meeseeks an exclusive? I know nothing about the show but a friend asked me to get him

there was a common, a chase, and a barnes and noble exclusive. Idk anything about the show either, but I think the chase was holding a gun, and the barnes and noble one was holding some box.

Is the regular hard to find now?

Also is it impossible to find the Walmart exclusive Dr Harleen these days?

POPs are really hit or miss. Each retailer generally carries a different selection with some overlap. As for Doctor Harleen, she's going for $50+ so I'd say she's uncommon at this point.

Erv

we need some digimon funko pops and how long does funko have until people just stop caring about these. I think they release way too many.

we need some digimon funko pops and how long does funko have until people just stop caring about these. I think they release way too many.

Digimon Pops would be awsome, if they make them ill buy a few.

Also, I bought the Darkwing Duck pops today, hope they make the villains next.

It's recommended to use acrylic paint (that's thinned out with a tiny bit of water), not enamel paint, for Pop figures by people that customize them.

I would try a small bottle of white (or whatever color you need for the teeth), but you might still notice that the color is off if it's not the same color.
Thanks! I'll try it out and report back.

I agree there's too many of your intent is to buy literally all of them but when they're getting licenses for every movie, book, TV show, video game, band, etc from the past, present, and future, their market is just about every person on the planet. So there will probably always be people that care because it feels like everything that has ever been or ever was will at some point get a Pop figure.

Zero315

Banned
how hard is it going to be to get the red power ranger with the green rangers armor?

That one's an f.y.e. exclusive, so ymmv. They're pretty hit or miss when it comes to their exclusives in store and I don't think it's available online.

been selling a bunch of stuff locally, Im ready for that Mr Toad and Jolly Roger. Jolly Roger preorders are like $150 on ebay, this is not gonna be pretty.

Top Bottom