• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S4 |OT| Ghost Riders in the Skye - Tuesdays 10/9c

Several set pics of Hydra World, plus:

cTpEDdn.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/StandWithWard/posts/1935593983343232

These TV ratings sound good? I don't know enough about this area to say for sure, but the article paints it in a good light.

Highest percentage gain. 0.6 day of is absolutely abysmal (the CW does better numbers) and the DVR numbers adjusting it to 1.5 are still below the numbers the show used to draw first day.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
So this sounds cool, but what's he hook for viewers if we all know this is a what if simulation.
It's more like they're in a puzzle trap right now and will have to find a way out of it. Plus, it's kind of like the Matrix in the sense that they might die there and what they go through will also have long lasting psychological consequences.

So this sounds cool, but what's he hook for viewers if we all know this is a what if simulation.

They have already explained that people in the Framework feel pain, and if they die in the Framework they actually die. The Framework has all the stakes of real life, but allows the writers to do crazy stuff...

...like a musical episode.
PLEASE GOD DO A MUSICAL EPISODE

ZeoVGM

Banned
I think the future of Ward on the show, assuming we receive a season 5, depends on this:

Is the Ward in this world a collective construction by everyone that is plugged into the Framework? Or is that the actual mind of Ward that Radcliffe perhaps made a copy of while working for Hive?

Natalia Cordova-Buckley is joining the cast of Bates Motel. It's a guest starring role so that means she can still join AoS full time for Season 5, hint hint.

Top Bottom