• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Symmetra is OP

jfHI2VG.jpg

Tracer is dumb, the idea of the game having a mascot is dumb, and she plays dumb! They need to have an intervention at Blizzard with whoever is clearly waifuing on her hard, she's turned into the Lightning of Overwatch.

The new elimination stuff is really refreshing, but dipping my toes back into arcade is like a reminder that outside of the revamped elimination the options are basically between a kick to the groin or a root canal. Can't we just lump quickplay in there? And related to the earlier point, can we have D.Va as the arcade icon? I think it just speaks to the stupidity of how willing they are to plop Tracer on everything when she's on two of the icons in the matchmaking selection and it's not like they don't already have a character whose whole shtick is video games.

I SiR MartY I

Neo Member
Faced a team that had 5 supports and a Widow on Oasis, probably the best team comp I've ever seen on Overwatch.

Zen would discord someone then everyone else would hang off Sym healing her as she dived in going for whoever Zen would discord while Widow took shots from range. My team had no idea how to beat this so started arguing to make people change to match what they were doing. Which obviously failed.

People then trickled, lost every fight, argued more while one guy kept jumping off the map killing himself over and over. I love Overwatch Competitors :|

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Faced a team that had 5 supports and a Widow on Oasis, probably the best team comp I've ever seen on Overwatch.

Zen would discord someone then everyone else would hang off Sym healing her as she dived in going for whoever Zen would discord while Widow took shots from range. My team had no idea how to beat this so started arguing to make people change to match what they were doing. Which obviously failed.

People then trickled, lost every fight, argued more while one guy kept jumping off the map killing himself over and over. I love Overwatch Competitors :|

5 supports and widow? What SR is this

I SiR MartY I

Neo Member
5 supports and widow? What SR is this

Yeah, they ran that comp start to finish, I honestly think they were trolling but the group I was with were so unorganised they couldn't deal with it.

And our team rating was 28something as was theirs, if I had to take a guess I would say 2886 and 2876 or something like that, I'm not 100% but we had 4 diamonds and 2 plats, they had 3 of each.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the thing about quality over quantity is she gets those chances to have trash

the other heroes dont get the opportunities for skins to be good or trash like she does. look at zarya. all trash legendaries. imagine if she got as many chances at new legendaries as tracer did. shed probably have something good by now

Blizzard

Banned
I wish Tracer, Genji, and Sombra were removed from the game since I really dislike that mechanic archetype.

Also out of like 4 straight lootboxes, I got a new Widowmaker icon twice. :|

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Haha.

Eh. Reins fault team died. I did my part and that's what's on highlight here.

Guess he couldn't make it back in time :(. Also should have nano'd the roadhog or something!

Speaking of which, I've seen a lot of nice Winston / Symmetra barriers to guard against D.Va bomb lately.

Not sure what I'm supposed to take from this clip lol

That I did cool sleep LiK!

Guess he couldn't make it back in time :(

Speaking of which, I've seen a lot of nice Winston / Symmetra barriers to guard against D.Va bomb lately.

Rein was there... he should have put up shield... he would have been alive and so would Bumble I think making it 5 vs 3 after I put Gengu asleep... but Rein didn't do job.

LiK

QP was fun tonight. Way too many people taking it seriously lately which is good, I guess. Playing against stacks is always sweaty.

Satch

Banned
the thing about quality over quantity is she gets those chances to have trash

the other heroes dont get the opportunities for skins to be good or trash like she does. look at zarya. all trash legendaries. imagine if she got as many chances at new legendaries as tracer did. shed probably have something good by now

facts

tracer rein and mercy need to take a backseat in year 2 of overwatch

edit: and genji. i love u baby but its time for a nap

Blizzard

Banned
I short-circuited my lootbox dupe frustrations (one of the OTHER cruelest things in the world is getting a non-event legendary during the event, thus eating your legendary drop slot) by instantly buying the D.Va skin. I had barely enough coins for it.

I have no regrets.

6/10 missing major swag. 5/10 cause you ran away could of at least styled on that Genji or tried to keep the hog alive on point.

See I was reflecting on that. Swag could have happened but I would have died. But I don't need to style... Because the Genji knew in their heart they were a failure. Its like when you do some badass trick... you don't gotta style on it because you do it all the damn time.

I was weighing odds... because McCree died like instantly from D.Va which had me and Hog...

So then it would have been D.Va, an about to wake up Genji, a Hanzo, and a Zen up against me and a Hog.

I think I made the smart choice... or the best choice in which the only healer wasn't dead incase there was a follow up. I realize there was a Mercy haha. Maybe they had rez... so maybe holding point might have been wise... Eh. Hard choice to make there. I didn't want to cause un do stagger by trying to hold the point and if I did get staggered we were gonna lose no matter what.

Good news is we came back the next round and won anyways.

Shouta

Ah, Total Mayhem. In a mode where the game is supposed to be broken, Winston shines brilliantly with his brokenness, lol.

MCD

I love Tracer and think she still doesn't have enough skins lol. I am also only good with her and Bastion but I don't know, sometimes with Tracer my hands feel all stiff and I play miserably. Anyone else the same?

Also reading Reddit comments always makes me feel bad. I am a console only player (Xbox) so reading stuff like lol console aiming/controllers shit etc. gets me down. Like I am not the best player or anything but PC players can be really in that sub Reddit.

I do have a PC but no cross account means I have to start from scratch not to mention that I never ever loved the keyboard.

HiiiLife

I'm gonna try this.

exYle

Won in CTF, 1v1, and 3v3. Got my free loot boxes - never touching that shit again

In 1v1 I played what I think might be the best Orisa player I've ever seen. She killed me twice and would've gotten me three times if she didn't step off the point during overtime

I got my legendary Zarya Skin
Cybergoth

Fuck me for trying to get a Legendary skin, basically. I wish they'd only have new skins in the special boxes.

Top Bottom