• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Sexiest Women in Rock (GQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a thing for Karen O

Karen_O.jpg

pakkit

Banned
Giant Robot said:
i was expecting to see Yo-Landi Vi$$er's wierd mug in here:

yolandi-761348.jpg
That's rap, but dear god, Yo-Landi is hot.

See also: Lykke Li, Eisley (the whole band), the girl from Those Dancing Days

Saty said:
How did i forget Kerli?

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/13483147/Kerli.jpg[IMG]

Or Megan Mccauley?

[IMG]http://images.uulyrics.com/cover/m/megan-mccauley/album-better-than-blood.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
They look like Suicide Girl rejects.

But we all have different tastes.

HiResDes

brianjones said:
how did they overlook PJ Harvey?

up-points_pj_harvey.jpg

shes sexy personified
I think her and Jennifer Charles of Elysian Fields have the same sort of super sexiness about them even if they aren't classical beauties.

jc_theater.jpg

And I honestly think Charles has The Sexiest singing voice in the entire world, bar none.

STAR - She wants to arouse a whole planet :lol

HiResDes said:
She's fucking beautiful, but I do not see an ass. In fact that picture is basically the antithesis of dat ass.

It was sarcasm. There is nothing there. Absolutely nothing. It's actually quite concerning

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
My pick would be Kat from Salome and Agoraphobic Nosebleed. She has the most brutal scream/growl I've ever heard from a female metal vocalist, and she's totally adorable.

agoraphobic-nosebleed-band1.jpg

once again people get hung up on the word "rock" as if you are a bunch of 60 year olds. When the fuck was the last time you told your friend's "Hey have you heard that new rock and roll band?!" Rock is just another term for pop music now (and really hasn't it always been?). Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom