• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Sexiest Women in Rock (GQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabanton

Guevara said:
Why is Grace Jones here? I guess she was at a time attractive but was she ever more than a novelty rocker?

Huh? Grace was/is still a great artist go back and listen to her albums.

J2d

BenThereGamer said:
afghani-goat.jpg
I don't watch south park so?

Teh Hamburglar said:
:lol

So thats an excuse for sloppy writing? This is a professional magazine columnist, not Little Joey's 5th grade report on women of rock.

I think my favorite is Lauryn Hill. She has the brains and self-respect to compliment her beauty. Who's yours?

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
brianjones said:
read this in the latest GQ (hipster) and was wondering gafs thoughts

Wait. What? Hipster?!

List is kinda weird when you include rockers past their prime like Debbie Harry because it implies that it's the 25 Sexiest Women in Rock ever but then they also include Katy Perry and Lauryn Hill and the qualifications for what belongs on the list become more dubious. They should call this list The Sexiest Women in Rock That Our Readers Will Recognize. And Hey, We Even Threw In A Couple of Ethnic Women To Seem More Edgy And Cool.

HiResDes

Indie Rockers are pretty hot too:

Natasha Khan (Bat for Lashes), Jenny Lewis (Rilo Kiley), Bianca Casady (CocoRosie), and Joanna Newsom to name a few.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I was gonna suggest Annabella Lwin from Bow Wow Wow. Especially the I Want Candy video. But then I read she was 14 on their debut album cover.

Seejungle.jpg

NutJobJim said:
I suppose they're kind of a metal band, but that lead singer from Lacuna Coil (Cristina Scabbia) is sexier than all of those women.

Cristina+Scabbia+cristinascabbia.jpg
cristina+scabbia

I came here to post this, took a bit longer for someone to mention her but FUCK YEA!

E-DuB

Decent list but it's missing Melissa Auf Du Mar, Paz Lenchantin, Emily Haines, and Tori Amos. Glad MIA is on there though.

rinse82

List is lacking Emily Haines, of Metric

(she's not HOT HOT, but more of a "there's something about her"-type hot)

img-metric-_123824661895.jpg

emily-haines-251x300.jpg

HiResDes

joelseph said:
Um, this comment is almost as crazy as the people listing off women in obscure bands.
fergie-before-after.jpg

...We just have different tastes, but I'd be weirded out waking up next to her face in the morning (especially without makeup).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom