• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Sexiest Women in Rock (GQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
read this in the latest GQ (hipster) and was wondering gafs thoughts

no particular order:

Kim Gordon
Tina Turner
Stevie Nicks
Linda Ronstadt
M.I.A.
Grace Jones
Neko Case
Carly Simon
Alexis Krauss
Liz Phair
Françoise Hardy
Nico
Marianne Faithfull
Joan Jett
Alison Mosshart
Lauryn Hill
Fiona Apple
Cher
Susanna Hoffs
Debbie Harry
Michelle Phillips
Chrissie Hynde
Chan Marshall
Jenny Lewis
Katy Perry

xllzlu.jpg
2zyaat4.jpg
jpd8o7.jpg
x6lbon.jpg
2wegaci.jpg
el65xl.jpg
2vamcsg.jpg
2rdgh2p.jpg
xojfhj.jpg
2q1743q.jpg
r2klkg.jpg
snl1jm.jpg
ei5el0.jpg
14sibyf.jpg
b7dj6u.jpg
103ip0x.jpg
zk68p4.jpg
2pyz7s9.jpg
2qw0yg3.jpg
rw5e9e.jpg
30sx5ww.jpg
30c8wmp.jpg
13ye8sj.jpg
125lw94.jpg
2i9qf7n.jpg

what say you GAF? whos ur fav

anaron

Green Scar said:
Replace Kim Gordon with Emily Haines and I'll take it. Perry gets to stay by virtue of being too fucking hot to argue against.
2yozujt.jpg

Haines should've been included though.

anaron said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/2yozujt.jpg[IMG]

Haines should've been included though.[/QUOTE]

I fucking love Sonic Youth but Gordon ain't a looker, IMO :lol Mind you I've only ever seen her as an older woman. I only got into Sonic Youth recently.

HOLY SHIT SHE'S 57 :O

You guys need to get over the semantics. Obviously when they said "rock" they just meant popular music. Now put that aside and discuss hot girls.

My favorites are Lauryn Hill, Grace Jones, and Joan Jett. Honorable mention to MIA.

OrangeGrayBlue said:
You guys need to get over the semantics. Obviously when they said "rock" they just meant popular music. Now put that aside and discuss hot girls.

My favorites are Lauryn Hill, Grace Jones, and Joan Jett. Honorable mention to MIA.

Its not semantics. Its outright misuse of a word. As in they used the wrong word.

JimiNutz

Banned
I suppose they're kind of a metal band, but that lead singer from Lacuna Coil (Cristina Scabbia) is sexier than all of those women.

Cristina+Scabbia+cristinascabbia.jpg
cristina+scabbia

_Isaac said:
I don't know anyone in those pictures except for Katy Perry, but yeah they're hot.

I'll grant you most of the list, but you must be living in a cave to not have heard of Cher or Tina Turner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom