• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Decade of Play on PlayStation Store Email

The only thing that matters
BUPKUCT.png
I joined in 2010

The stats and playtime are all wrong. Says since 2008 I have played 900ish hours with 500 of them from a game in 2016, a game I certainly didn't play that much.

Carl

I joined the PSN December 15th 2006, any older member here ?
I actually remember getting my PSN ID via a special website even before the PSN was online.

Most played game : FIFA 09 with 741 hours. I knew I was really into soccer back in time but damn.

I did that but then decided to make a new one when I got my console

BigEmil

Toy Story Mania my rarest trophy lol

I had another PSN account from like 2008 but forgot the password for that account and since i done fake DOB and forgot that too RIP my old PSN account, it had a stupid psn name too so no big loss :p

D7n

I get some email every week that has my total playtime listed, but it never seems to change. I've definitely played a lot of Horizon lately!

BigEmil

Do you know how I can opt in?

Maybe check this
http://community.us.playstation.com...port/opt-in-the-promotion-email/td-p/45504620

Edit:

Found it you can do it like this
https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/3xvbbe/how_do_you_opt_in_for_the_email_to_get_the_plat/

"to enable promotional emails and stuff go to Settings> Playstation Network/Account Management> Account Information> Communication Preferences. Then check the two boxes asking if you want to receive notifications about promotions and stuff."

Rellik

I just got mine.

8 hours of online play since June 2013 😂 But it then says 227 hours on Neverwinter so obviously they don't count MMOs

241 hours on Witcher 3

Rarest trophy is the platinum for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 😏 Only 358 other volleyball admirers have it.

254 digital games in my library

Neonep

I'm not sure if this is correct but if you sign in online and go to Account Settings then to Notification preferences, that might be it.

JE HEBT JE AANGEMELD BIJ PSN OP
12 April 2007

HET AANTAL UREN DAT JE ONLINE HEBT GESPEELD IS

EN DAARMEE BEHOOR JE TOT DE TOP*
58%

DE GAME DIE JE HET MEESTE HEBT GESPEELD IS
FALLOUT 4

HET TOTAAL AANTAL UREN DAT JE DEZE GAME HEBT GESPEELD IS

IN 2016 SPEELDE JE VEEL

FINAL FANTASY XV

HET TOTAAL AANTAL UREN DAT JE DEZE GAME HEBT GESPEELD IS

JE TROFEEËN

2 52
PLATINA GOUD

218 1021
ZILVER BRONS

DAARMEE BEHOOR JE TOT DE TOP*
2%

JE ZELDZAAMSTE TROFEE*

NAAM VAN TROFEE:
似たもの親子

NAAM VAN GAME:
ATELIER ESCHA & LOGY ALCHEMISTS OF THE DUSK SKY

BESCHRIJVING VAN TROFEE:
ソールとコルランドの、息苦しい食事に遭遇してしまった。

AANTAL SPELERS MET WIE JE DEZE TROFEE DEELT*

AANTAL GAMES IN JE DIGITALE BIBLIOTHEEK
I really like my rarest trophy :lol

Audioboxer

I just got mine.

8 hours of online play since June 2013 �� But it then says 227 hours on Neverwinter so obviously they don't count MMOs

241 hours on Witcher 3

Rarest trophy is the platinum for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 �� Only 358 other volleyball admirers have it.

I think it's because it's free to play (or doesn't need PS+ like FF14 doesn't). My online counted hours are massively less than my NW stat above.

Rarest trophy : Missionary ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) from Malicious Fallen, shared with only 15 other members.

Not that this is any hard to obtain (performed a Chain of 200 or higher) I think this just mean 16 people bought the game >.<

shandy706

I just got mine.

8 hours of online play since June 2013 &#55357;&#56834; But it then says 227 hours on Neverwinter so obviously they don't count MMOs

241 hours on Witcher 3

Rarest trophy is the platinum for Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 &#55357;&#56847; Only 358 other volleyball admirers have it.

I need to pick up DoA, which import version was it that had English?

Asian right, not Japanese....so the Chinese version?

Cheaper to import it or just give up $80+ on Amazon for it? (goes to google)

Audioboxer

I'm no trophy hunter but a trophy shared by only two people is remarkable !

If it's going to be anyone I'd look here ~ http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fushigi-no-dungeon-fuurai-no-shiren-5-plus/

But as expected even the forums on there are dead lol.

edit: Platinum friend! (50% chance this IS the poster above LOL)

FYI, I hit platinum at 500 hours. I imagine that a most efficient playthrough, even abusing save states, will be 200 hours. MattPieti (PSN) also has platinum and could weigh in with his times.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...en-5-plus/267956-estimated-time-platinum.html

Rellik

I need to pick up DoA, which import version was it that had English?

Asian right, not Japanese....so the Chinese version?

Cheaper to import it or just give up $80+ on Amazon for it?

Yeah you need the Asian version for English, not Japanese. I got it by creating a Hong Kong PSN account and getting Hong Kong PSN credit from Play Asia.

39knBaz.png

94 hours on just the ps4 version, which i played from JP release date - PC release date. (Was also playing X1 version in that time frame xD )

FFXIV PS4 playtime is not even 1/4 of my total time, which is perhaps not surprising since i AFK so much on PC.

NewDust

This though (if correct) means that there's only one person who has the platinum for this game - and it's not me! I wonder if s/he's on here...

Err, just psnprofiles.com shows 10 people that got the trophy link. So I wonder what the asterisk means, I guess they only look at people within the same territory, so for you only those who have an SCEE account.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Joined 15 June 2007

63 hours online play (Top 43%)

Most played game is Killzone Shadow fall with 68 hours (told you all I truly love that game)

In 2016 I got into Alien Isolation with 54 hours played

My trophy cabinet is Top 1% with 16 Platinums and only just over 1700 total trophies?

My rarest trophy is Sudden Death from Virtua Fighter 2 which I share with 1275 others.

v1ncelis

Joined PSN in 2008 but since my country of origin is not supported I choose NA PSN and later did my current account so trophy cabinet not as big. Suprised that Loeb rally platinum is a rarest, it's extremely easy but probably no one else played that game lol.

If it's going to be anyone I'd look here ~ http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fushigi-no-dungeon-fuurai-no-shiren-5-plus/

But as expected even the forums on there are dead lol.

edit: Platinum friend! (50% chance this IS the poster above LOL)

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...en-5-plus/267956-estimated-time-platinum.html

Ah so that means 2 players have the platinum (unless they don't count the Japanese version?). I read the e-mail incorrectly...

I was actually trying to be the first to get the platinum but there's so much grind and I eventually lost the battle. I'm still proud though!

EDIT:
Err, just psnprofiles.com shows 10 people that got the trophy link. So I wonder what the asterisk means, I guess they only look at people within the same territory, so for you only those who have an SCEE account.

That actually does make sense since the game was just launched in the EU store with no fanfare (no physical copy either)

Dimefan3

I'm lazy, so I'll just post straight text...

YOU JOINED PSN ON

20 July 2013

HOURS OF ONLINE PLAY CLOCKED UP

PUTTING YOU IN THE TOP*

49%

THE GAME YOU'VE PUT THE MOST HOURS INTO

BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT

WITH YOUR TOTAL HOURS TALLIED AT

IN 2016 YOU REALLY GOT INTO

FIFA 17

YOUR HOURS OF PLAY HIT

YOUR TROPHY CABINET

0 6

PLATINUM GOLD

46 393

SILVER BRONZE

THAT PUTS YOU IN THE TOP*

14%

YOUR RAREST TROPHY*

TROPHY NAME:
A New Awakening

GAME NAME:
AKIBA'S TRIP 2

TROPHY DESCRIPTION:
Gained the ability to wear women's clothing.

NUMBER OF PLAYERS YOU SHARE THIS TROPHY WITH*

NUMBER OF GAMES IN YOUR DIGITAL LIBRARY

OF ALL THE GAMES ON PS STORE, THAT'S ONLY...*

1%

There's a lesson in there on why you should never let your housemates use your PS4 - I've never played FIFA.

Love my rare trophy though.

Audioboxer

Ah so that means 2 players have the platinum (unless they don't count the Japanese version?). I read the e-mail incorrectly...

I was actually trying to be the first to get the platinum but there's so much grind and I eventually lost the battle. I'm still proud though!

EDIT:

That actually does make sense since the game was just launched in the EU store with no fanfare (no physical copy either)

Ah okay, that makes sense for all of these trophy stats going around in here. EU only it seems.

qxdxuXc.png
sGo96J0.png
CX2XLcq.png

So like 90% of my online game time since 2009 was spent on Destiny and Rocket League

Edit oh wait 497 hours is my total for Rocket League ? I thought it was just for 2016.

Still, Destiny has almost half of my total online playime. Fucking massive.

sappyday

I'm genuinely curious what's my most played game. I know recently it's overwatch but I swear I have put over 200 hours into Souls 1 and Souls 2. I also played a ton of the Uncharted 2 multiplayer

NewDust

Weak! No one on GAF has challenged my almighty 2000 yet. Although I know someone is incoming soon with 5000 or something.

But your PS3 was a sloth though...

NewDust F@H stats said:
Date of last work unit 2009-10-30 02:06:06
Total score 90768
Overall rank (if points are combined) 208667 of 1872969
Active clients (within 50 days) 0
Active clients (within 7 days) 0

AudioBoxer f@h stats said:
Date of last work unit 2012-10-21 19:08:03
Total score 65657
Overall rank (if points are combined) 241377 of 1872969
Active clients (within 50 days) 0
Active clients (within 7 days) 0

FirLocke

Ireland included!

Joined 24 October 2010. Most played is Dark Souls at 169 hours. Online is waaaaaaay lower than I thought at 131 hours, considering Rocket League and Fighting games. Got into MGSV in 2016 with 69 hours. Rarest trophy is an IA/VT trophy that I share with 209 people.

Wish I could view more stats in way more depth at my leisure, that would be very cool.

Mine are all wrong, but I'll post them anyway:

https://twitter.com/Triggerhappytel/status/844997889176801283?s=09

I don't play a lot of online multiplayer but I'm certain I've done more than 25 hours playing online - I've played Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne all online, as well as put a lot of hours into MAG, Killzone 2 and Battlefield 1943. I only played Uncharted 4 through once on hard, and never touched the multiplayer. Probably have done 20 hours at most with that game, not 55 hours. And I definitely played a lot of Demon's Souls, but I'm fairly sure the in-game clock in Dragon's Dogma had me down at around 130 hours by the time I'd finished with it. I'll have to check this out later.

Basically, I like stats but I don't trust any of these are accurate so they're kind of meaningless.

Edit - fuck, can't get the photos to work. I'll have to try tomorrow from my work PC. Bloody phone.

Top Bottom