• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Puzzle & Dragons |OT4| Co-op Edition: Stoning With Friends

Ducarmel

Nico is 320,852,283 your id? when i search it the name is ._. and dmeta is the current lead.

When i try to friend request it says friend requests have been disabled by the other party error code: 36

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Nico is 320,852,283 your id? when i search it the name is ._. and dmeta is the current lead.

When i try to friend request it says fried request had been disabled error code: 36

That's super weird...DMeta should be the lead because I was farming the Armored Light/Green dragons before shit went weird. So that much is correct. Does it say when the account was last active?

hermit7

So there is a new ranking dungeon coming up. Cauchumar no awokens.

I will have to think about what to use for this dungeon as a lead.

Maybe a. Ama would be good with the 16x and type advantage. Then stack orb changers that are quick. Maybe valk, valk, dq, Lkali

colinp

Banned
OK cook - that's about right.

We'll see. My request is in. Until then, I wait.

Yikes, hope you get it all sorted soon.

I was (pleasantly) shocked to find my PAD info still in the iCloud when I downloaded it for my new 6S+ last month despite deleting it from my old 5S early last year. A switch to iOS might not be a bad idea.

Have the Insect Dragons been getting increased drop rate days the past few weeks? I want to max skill Indra and Rei Sirius.

My plan is to max skill Indra so that they will immediately announce his Awoken form, thus making all my hard work ultimately a wasted effort. It's foolproof.

Have the Insect Dragons been getting increased drop rate days the past few weeks? I want to max skill Indra and Rei Sirius.

My plan is to max skill Indra so that they will immediately announce his Awoken form, thus making all my hard work ultimately a wasted effort. It's foolproof.

Oh, mine has been sitting at one skill level off of maximum for months. No wonder nothing's happened I'll get right on it.

coy

I hope things work out for you in a much timelier manner, Nicoga. That stuff sucks just to read.

No lie, that was precisely my thought process as well.

BondFancy

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it looks like KR is getting 3 stamina update this coming maintenance. So I believe we will be getting it as well!

NineH

I ran the mythical dungeon 10 times so far and got 1 cuaton for my efforts. My Indra is gonna be stuck at skill level 2 for a while it seems.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Still though two rows isn't that bad

Green rows are finally viable

Yeah you are right . they probably didnt go with 3 Rows because of Australis still would have been great.

With A. Astraroth, Artemis, Michael, GValk, Australis and co. green rows are def. a strong choice.

Rixa

Outside of RaDra what leaders GAFers are going ot use in Gauchemar Cup ranking dungeon?

In JPPAD 1-10 places are RaDra leads

I was wondering should I go with Kanna and add 4 God subs and try to find Kanna friend and pray for the skyfalls.

Other possible leaders for me could be A.Shiva or A.Lakshmi since my Nut is max skilled thus giving water orbs every 4 turns.

raiot

I will just use Shivadragon and go wild... Radragon is just for top 0.1% and for speed combo gods.
Remember, no awakenings means no time extends, no orb refresh. Just massive stoning for perfect boards and speed combos.

HGH

Banned
Should I bash my head against this Gift From Heaven event knowing every enemy in there except the Light Dragon can basically twoshot me, or should I save the stamina for better use?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Should I bash my head against this Gift From Heaven event knowing every enemy in there except the Light Dragon can basically twoshot me, or should I save the stamina for better use?
Team up with a Odin or Awoken Amaterasu friend and they wont be able to kill you...well except maybe Leviathan but then again...you have 5 turns for him.

Def. get that orb. Might wanna post your Friend ID so gaffers can add you/change their leaders for you.
Outside of RaDra what leaders GAFers are going ot use in Gauchemar Cup ranking dungeon?

I was wondering should I go with Kanna and add 4 God subs and try to find Kanna friend and pray for the skyfalls.

Other possible leaders for me could be A.Shiva or A.Lakshmi since my Nut is max skilled thus giving water orbs every 4 turns.
A.Shiva could be good if you dont get orb trolled an can combo quick enough. Lakshmi doesnt seem good since you will hit for multiple Millions to take out Cauchemar at the end.

I will give Sakuya and DMeta a shot, but not expecting too much this time lol.

Rixa

^^ Yup, A.Shiva it is, or one possibility could be:

Playful Star Gods, Thoth & Sopdet & friend RaDra.

Leader Skill: Trick or Treat!
Effects: ATK x2 when attacking with 2 of following orb types: Light, Dark & Heart. ATK x1.5 for each additional orb type, up to ATK x3.5 for all 3 matches. Increases time limit of orb movement by 5 seconds.

HGH

Banned
Team up with a Odin or Awoken Amaterasu friend and they wont be able to kill you...well except maybe Leviathan but then again...you have 5 turns for him.

Def. get that orb. Might wanna post your Friend ID so gaffers can add you/change their leaders for you.
Luckily I have two maxed Amaterasus and Odins as friends. Immediately ran it, got Leviathan, and yeah turns out those 5 turns are in fact massively helpful. Got myself a Sea Serpent to work on now.
Thanks for the offer! But I'm already maxed out and I'd hate to be a burden on people with my noobery.

J0dy77

I awoken one of my Pandoras and don't know what team to build around her.

That team in the arena video seems legit.

Man I do not want to roll back haku after skilling her up but I might have to. Don't see another suitable replacement.

Bladelaw

So I just 0 stoned my first Mythical clear with Athena. I know it's not a particularly challenging dungeon but this is a pretty big deal to me.

colinp

Banned
So I just 0 stoned my first Mythical clear with Athena. I know it's not a particularly challenging dungeon but this is a pretty big deal to me.

Don't undersell the achievement, we've all been there and your first mythical is a great feeling. Congrats! Here's to many more. ;)

Jagernaut

Congrats, if you have Verche and Valkyrie you can start building an Athena team that will farm super kings really fast.

Bladelaw

No valks yet sadly. But Athena looks really good. With light monsters I have a few good leads but no quality subs. Dark is in a similar position.

No valks yet sadly. But Athena looks really good. With light monsters I have a few good leads but no quality subs. Dark is in a similar position.

Valk is in coin dungeons now, Goddess Descended. It's a pretty easy descend, and she's a good farmable to have. Worth taking a look to see if you have the team to clear it.

lz7CKFm.jpg

I guess i could build this team. Don't really have any desire to work on it though.

Challenge 9 looks rough. My current plan is using Awoken Sakuya, but I'm gonna have to really focus on hitting high combos. I normally run a dark time extend variant, but I guess I should switch to a light build for no awakenings.

Don't even want to think about C10. So much utility required.

Congrats! First mythical is a big step, and Athena isn't even the easiest one. So there are almost certainly others that you have the capacity to beat already.

J0dy77

Challenge 9 looks rough. My current plan is using Awoken Sakuya, but I'm gonna have to really focus on hitting high combos. I normally run a dark time extend variant, but I guess I should switch to a light build for no awakenings.

Don't even want to think about C10. So much utility required.

C9 is brutal. Have to manipulate a 7x6 board with no finger awakenings is tough. So many turnon it. just stopped on me.

I've tried 10 and 9 once and failed for dumb mistakes. Not activating susano before hera Floor is not recommended. 10 definitely seems easier than 9 this time around.

raiot

... I haven't tried c10 yet, but 9 was very easy!
I used:

ShivaDra, RValk, Yamato, AmeNoUzume (to unbind on the last floor), Uriel, ShivaDra.

Only ShivaDras where 297...

Jonsoncao

Banned
C9 is brutal. Have to manipulate a 7x6 board with no finger awakenings is tough. So many turnon it. just stopped on me.

I've tried 10 and 9 once and failed for dumb mistakes. Not activating susano before hera Floor is not recommended. 10 definitely seems easier than 9 this time around.

I used a RaDra team with a Sopdet/Thoth friend, pretty straightforward, stalling on 2nd and 5th floor is easy. With a Kanna active, final boss is 1-shot with 3 light combos.

A.Anubis or A.Kirin pairing with Sopdet/Thoth should be similar, just less RCV makes stalling harder.

Bladelaw

Valk is in coin dungeons now, Goddess Descended. It's a pretty easy descend, and she's a good farmable to have. Worth taking a look to see if you have the team to clear it.
Thanks for that. Burned the coins and went through legend and Mythical for the stone and got a shiny new Valkyrie!

BondFancy

AirServer worked well for me on Windows; with OSX you don't even need extra software you can just use Quicktime Player's screen recording functionality.

Unfortunately I do not have a Mac. The even more unfortunate thing is I can't use the wifi to broadcast my screen to the computer. My university seperates the traffic of computers and phones, so it is impossible to mirror my device because they aren't on the same network. I used to use reflector which I'm going to guess functions the same way. So my options are limited to something I can usb to my Windows laptop, or do natively on my iPhone 6s.

Edit- I want to get back into making PAD videos.

smbu2000

Well found a really good deal on an iPad Pro (128gb Cellular model), so I picked it up to replace my iPad Air 2. It's so big!

It dwarfs my iPhone 6s in the pic! (Even my Air 2 feels small next to it.)
I thought it might be hard to get used to, but it wasn't too difficult. I've moved my iPad account over to it.

Been running the new dungeon with the skill ups for Antares/Castor lately and managed to max skill both of them on my main account. Happy about that, although I still have one more Antares I'd like to max skill.

I think I'll try and 297 Castor after I finish off Ragnarok Dragon. He'd be a good replacement for Persephone on my YD team.

with OSX you don't even need extra software you can just use Quicktime Player's screen recording functionality.
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I might record something on my mac.

Unfortunately I do not have a Mac. The even more unfortunate thing is I can't use the wifi to broadcast my screen to the computer. My university seperates the traffic of computers and phones, so it is impossible to mirror my device because they aren't on the same network. I used to use reflector which I'm going to guess functions the same way. So my options are limited to something I can usb to my Windows laptop, or do natively on my iPhone 6s.

Edit- I want to get back into making PAD videos.
That's unfortunate. I liked AirServer more than Reflector, seemed to hold a more stable connection. Haven't come across a USB-based solution yet.

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I might record something on my mac.
It was surprisingly painless to set up. If you want to do something like stream PAD play with audio and/or commentary, though, the process is ridiculously complicated and requires an additional 2-3 programs that need to be daisy chained together.

BondFancy

That's unfortunate. I liked AirServer more than Reflector, seemed to hold a more stable connection. Haven't come across a USB-based solution yet.
How much was AirServer? And I did find a solution called AirShou, Apple literally just took it down yesterday. So I just missed that oppurtunity.

Wow...why not waiting for 2.5x...

This makes it sound like farming Arena is stamina-wise cheaper.
Feeding before the skill ups rotate away from Saria...0/14 now. 5 of those feeds were during the previous 2.5x. Used up all those PAL pts from the previous event on enhance carnival.

Even if you have a 100% clear rate on arena, a specific pii is 495 stamina. Since I'm nowhere near farming it at a high success rate, it's not definitely not cheaper. I could pump Saria full of Shypys if I really wanted to (got like 18 of them in my inbox).

Guess it comes down to whether it's easier to skill up Elia via co-op God Rush or doing these stupid queen golds for Saria. The Shypys will go to the other.

Top Bottom