• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gordon Ramsay rates people's cooking on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeySeuss

Lmao is this thread serious? There's nothing funny or special about the italian meal pic without the context of being a Neogaf member.

Let them have their fun. He'll never respond and he shouldn't because you can't even tell what the food is that you're looking at. I agree it's pretty silly to think that would be a picture he'd respond to. He's not rating take out food lol.

hoserx

What if he responds with another GAF meme? What if he's in this thread right now?

zjM4LNy.jpg

Cels

some people are knowingly asking him to evaluate terrible looking food as a joke right
or are people really that oblivious

lol ok i just saw the "sandwich" of a block of cheese
at least everyone is having fun with this

Some classics on there. Can't post as on mobile. He compares one guys pancake to a jellyfish and another guys cheese toastie to the inside of his grandads colostomy bag.

ColdPizza

Banned
So I started taking my Facebook friends home cooked meal pictures and tweeting them to Gordon. Not sure if I should let my friends know or not.

Ramsay's awesome, but it's taken me a while to get over the persona he adopts for the American audience. I hate abusive chefs.

I think its was $30?

I don't think there's anything wrong with the infamous $30 Italian meal. It was really $18, (he had it delivered and overtipped) and included a hefty serving of Manicotti, a quart of minestrone soup, a small caesar salad and loaf of bread. That would last me two meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom