• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Teepo671

34514588970_8f8eab2f12_o.png

34514590960_d15c7e8873_o.png

Banned
https://i.imgur.com/uVcVFUN.jpg[/img

[img]https://i.imgur.com/LN3rd1Y.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]

These look fantastic, I'm not sure how you got the look of these screenshots though, did you just enter fpv mode and snap shots? Because the screens look softer and really nice than what the game looks like last time I remeber.

These look fantastic, I'm not sure how you got the look of these screenshots though, did you just enter fpv mode and snap shots? Because the screens look softer and really nice than what the game looks like last time I remeber.
I just went in FPV and took a screenshot. If you move the camera a bit while taking a screenshot it will give the game a softer look because of the AA (which I prefer).

MxGxKax.jpg

08HEh3w.jpg

Sebmugi

Thx Yes graphically it is very close to "the Witness" in action there is plenty of life and movement of the vegetation which makes it very cute <3

170527080624238161.png

170527080622816591.png

Tyaren

What do you guys use for 4K screenshots on the PS4 Pro - PNG or JPG? Is there much of a difference?

Always PNG. And, yes, there is a big difference. PNGs are uncompressed, JPGs are compressed and the overall image quality is impacted.

How are you taking screens without the HUD visible?

I just realized that I didn't reply to your PN sooner. I'm sorry. :( The screens that you quoted (with the Injustice logo) are taken in the randomely playing matches, that start when you are in the game start menu and don't press any button for a while.
The other screens (without any logo) are taken in training mode. There you can completely disable the HUD.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
homefront look so damn good , there was a patch for the pro if i remember right?

Yep, playing with the Pro patch, literally a game changer. Runs at 1440p and frame rate is pretty much rock solid 30. The extra processing power does wonders for the game. The game also has dynamic day night cycle and weather, surprised it went so far under everyone's radar. I guess the horrible performance of the XB1 and OG PS4 versions was enough to turn people off.

The game is also super cheap now so anyone on the fence should definitely give it a go, it's not half bad.

homefront_therevolutildry3.png

homefront_therevolutibfrm3.png

Top Bottom