• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Schlep

If Ana had 70 DMG & Zenyatta had better survivability, would that encourage players to willingly play Support heroes that don't start with 'M' and end with 'ervy'?

Mervy is great. I'm no longer swapping off Sym on defense so that some self proclaimed Sym main who has no idea what they're doing (almost every single one I've encountered) can lose the game for us.

If that blew your minds, I didn't know what "hitscan" meant either before I started playing this game.

None of these terms are obvious, especially to new players, but they're already things most people subconsciously have an idea about but don't know the actual terminology for it. I played quake for over 10 years before I found out what hitscan was.

The point of my argument was you're already probably flicking at some level (even if it's only small ones), I wasn't trying say laugh at you or anything like that.

Skii

If that blew your minds, I didn't know what "hitscan" meant either before I started playing this game.

I never knew any of these terms either. OW is my first shooter in like 10 years and now I'm a top 500 mercy main. Anyone can get better if you put in the practice.

HiiiLife

Maybe it's cause I play on Xbox but I've always gotten my movement down ridiculously good as opposed to aiming (right thumbstick) when it comes to firefights.

Maybe it's from all the Halo I played growing up but strafing is huge in that game and naturally transferred to OW. So I strafr sporadically and hit all my shots aiming with my left successfully. Just on point timing with a little aiming.

I'm gonna have to practice with flicking though. It isn't nearly on par.

MG310

I managed to get a whole string of obscenities messaged to me as Zen today. A Zarya and I took the 2nd Volksaya point on our own after the rest of our team got taken out.

Holy shit.

You guys aren't kidding. Competitive is just atrocious on every level. It's impossible to match up with people who communicate even the bare minimum let alone with any sort of map awareness. 😵

When I'm on a team that wins it's just a straight steamroll. Is everyone huffing paint or something?

I never knew any of these terms either. OW is my first shooter in like 10 years and now I'm a top 500 mercy main. Anyone can get better if you put in the practice.
Before Overwatch the last time I played a competitive shooter against another human being was Unreal Tournament (this one, not the reboot), and 95% of the time I played Versus AI because my dad's dial-up connection wouldn't sustain a match. I won't deny that with intensive practice I could improve my meager skills; I just don't care about my season record enough (or, at all really) to spend time running drills instead of just playing.

Before Overwatch the last time I played a competitive shooter against another human being was Unreal Tournament (this one, not the reboot), and 95% of the time I played Versus AI because my dad's dial-up connection wouldn't sustain a match. I won't deny that with intensive practice I could improve my meager skills; I just don't care about my season record enough (or, at all really) to spend time running drills instead of just playing.

Yep, I'm with you. I have 45 minutes to an hour of OW a day, and I hate having to spend 5 minutes warming up in Practice Range, let alone doing flick practice (I'm on console). Kids will mess with your free time. Don't have them if you want to be an OW god.

luffie

Hmm, this might be a little off topic.... but guys I've made my first unofficial overwatch comic about Dva, thought you guys might be interested to read it and lemme know what you think. Hope you peeps like it!

You can read it here for free:
http://luffie.tumblr.com/post/165767473013/deadly-dva-chapter-01-part-01-the-birth-of

vpvDQTW.jpg

Attack numbani

(me) ana (1-5)
Mccree who changed to soldier
rein
zarya
hanzo
mercy

Defense

(me) Mccree. (8-6)
Bastion
Rein
Sym Switched to Junk closer to the end
Zarya
Mercy

you know other team isn't good if i can get 3 kills in less than 30 seconds with mccree lol.

I should have switched off Ana for zen. We just pushed at he wrong time. But other times we worked well

Frester

Miiiiiight be about to start putting more time in with Sombra. Had a bunch of meh games before grouping with Owzers, went 3-0 as Sombra. So satisfying to sneak through and pick people off.

randome

One trick mercy nation boyeee I barely had time to play today but I’m at 2750 or so. Seriously thinking about getting gold for her haha.

Anne

It's a bit different for everybody. I have a lot of fun playing games as far as I can take them, so that's what I do. I also enjoy real competition. As far as drills go, I actually enjoy doing them to relax. I do the same with fighting game training mode. I just get home, pop it on and mindlessly drill away with like a show or podcast on. Like, as a hobby I do mostly on my own I just enjoy things that way. Then when I go to the arcade or go into ranked I feel pretty good that practice paid off, and it cycles.

I'm one of those types of crazies I guess. If I don't actually make effort to improve or play the game well I'll get bored really fast. It's not a lot of fun to me to just kinda win/lose games not improving or learning new things to be doing. At that point I might as well go do something else. The end results of the rank are nice and feel good to get, but really it's just about the fact that I have fun improving and pushing limits. This isn't directed at you, but I hear a lot of "I wanna get better" from people that isn't true. What they should be saying is "I want to win as quickly as possible." I post things that think along the former, not the latter, so hopefully anybody else that thinks like that will benefit. If not, they can just enjoy their time with OW in whatever tier they settle out in, then move onto the next multiplayer thing that catches that attention. Either is fine really, I just know we got both types around here and it can cause some conflicting opinions.

Blues1990

With the Halloween Terror that started on October 11, 2016, and ended on November 1, 2016, will we expect a similar time-frame for this year's event? Also, will we get a trailer a week before the event goes live?

lol me and another diamond (he was on the opposite team) just got matched with GM+T500 players for a KoTH match and it was a ludicrous stomp. They carried me hard. At 3436 SR and I'm nervous that I won't promote hhhhhh

Sygma

It's even worse than previous seasons. I'm uninstalling the game. Just no fun anymore.

- Trolls
- Throwers
- Hanzo mains
- People who don't know how to pick a decent counter hero

This game is filled with man babies.

Long are gone the days of Guild Wars 1 and whatnot FeelsBad

But yeah the amount of entitled and selfish babies in this game is seriously off the hook. Now to wait Battlefront 2 in order to play with the old vets who actually enjoy playing the objective with the team in mind.

TrueBlue

With the Halloween Terror that started on October 11, 2016, and ended on November 1, 2016, will we expect a similar time-frame for this year's event? Also, will we get a trailer a week before the event goes live?

I figure it'll be the same timeframe, though that means the event would start on a Wednesday this time around. Either that or they do the 10th and end the event on Halloween itself. Or maybe they'll extend it by a day. In any case, the event will almost certainly have started in a fortnight.

As for a trailer, the Summer Games 2017 one was released on the event start date IIRC. Whenever it drops I hope its as good as the original Halloween trailer, preferably with more Junkenstein narration.

Mr Git

???

Flicking is just a habit that you naturally form when playing anything that's aim intensive. It's that instinctive muscle memory of knowing exactly how much your crosshair moves when you swipe the mouse or nudge the right stick in a certain way with a certain amount of force to acquire your target fast.

This is something I remember learning on CS when I shifted from a ball mouse to laser. I'm terrible at flicking with a controller. Pretty much why I've left Mcree alone for now.

Does the matching algorithm change at level 7 or 8? I'm trying to see how I rank on a new account and all of a sudden I went from facing level 1-14 opponents to level 400+ ones.

Chance's videos have convinced me I need to spend time with Tracer, whom I never play. I suck with Tracer.

Chance

Does the matching algorithm change at level 7 or 8? I'm trying to see how I rank on a new account and all of a sudden I went from facing level 1-14 opponents to level 400+ ones.

Chance's videos have convinced me I need to spend time with Tracer, whom I never play. I suck with Tracer.

I will prepare a brief memo on getting gud with Tracer when I have a moment (I'm at work).

Chance

Standard disclaimers:
-I'm a PS4 console scrub.
-Overwatch is my first multiplayer shooter.
-I'm not very good.
-I have fun.

Tracer has a rhythm to her. She fires her guns for 1 second (if you hold down the trigger) and then takes a further full second to reload. One full clip of body shots gets you 240 damage, which means she can do 480 if she lands all headshots (good luck!). No other hero spends as much time reloading compared to shooting as Tracer, and that’s where her rhythm comes in. In its most basic form, it is this:

Shoot – blink as you reload, acquire target – shoot – blink as you reload, acquire target – shoot. By the time you’ve reached that third “shoot,” three seconds have passed since your first blink – which is how long it takes a charge of blink to appear. You can maintain this for a deceptively long period of time, but you never want to be caught without a blink or an exit route. The reload continues during your blink, and is not interrupted by it. Prostrats: you don’t stop shooting as you blink, either. You can acquire a target from 15 yards out, start your clip, blink straight towards them and get that all-important zero-damage-dropoff damage on them after the blink. You can also start the animation of throwing your pulse bomb, blink in and finish the animation.

It is very, very tempting to just stick with the above rhythm once you’ve grown accustomed to it. I still have a bad habit of blinking as soon as the red skull pops, regardless of whether or not I’m actually in danger. As you grow more confident, you’ll find it’s equally important to know when you just have a good position and you shouldn’t be blinking (see: the longer Tracer duel in that Junkertown montage). Holding your blinks permits you greater freedom later in the fight, and gives you the opportunity to use the rarely-seen double-blink to achieve unexpectedly broad movement.

What’s really important to remember about Tracer is how squishy she is, and she is the absolute squishiest. When a teamfight starts or is about to start, you do not want to be behind your Rein’s shield. You do not want to be next to your healer or anyone else, because that’s where the spam from the reds will be headed and you will die seemingly (and literally!) by accident all the time. When the teamfight starts, your attack comes not from in front, but from the side – because YOU are the other two raptors they didn’t even know were there. You are The Clever Girl.

You obviously are responsible for focusing the healers (and, IMO, Bastion and the tanks), but for most teamfights you’ll be very effective if you just blink around and through the reds, landing clips wherever the opportunity presents itself and either finishing off targets your team have softened up or softening up targets for them to pick. Important: once you’ve put the Fear of Tracer into the enemy team, be sure to blink through their lines without shooting while spamming her “ooh, scary!” voice line. This is effective psychological warfare, and tactically valuable.

Rewind is incredibly important and very versatile. As a general rule, you dive in, do the Tracer Shuffle and as soon as you get bodied by a McCree or a Junk – as soon as you hear her gasp – hit rewind, get out of the fight, wait until you have all your blinks and rewind is 4 or 5 seconds off cooldown, then dive in again.

It can also be used to achieve movement that would be impossible for any other hero (leaping off a tower to duck an enemy, letting them think you’ve run away and pop – appearing behind them), but using it in such a way puts your teensy tiny health bar at yet further risk, because rewind’s your one “oh crap” ability. It refills your ammo, but it doesn’t refill your health – it just puts your health back where it was three seconds ago, so…

0:00 - Let’s say you’re at 20 HP.

0:01 – Ana hits you with a shot. You’re at what, 100HP now? (I get healed by Anas so rarely, I wouldn’t know :p)

0:02 – Roadhog hooks you, but only takes you down to 6HP.

0:03 – you Rewind. Rewind lasts about 1.25 seconds, and deposits you back at the same location, facing the same direction, with the health you had 3 seconds ago.

0:0425 – you reappear with 20HP.

Knowing how long it takes Rewind to execute is important for two reasons. One, that 1.25 seconds is 1.25 seconds that your blink is using to recharge – if you’ve been hanging out in a room and you’re halfway to your next blink, you can rewind to let that second pass safely, get a blink and then bail. Two, Pulse Bomb detonates exactly 1.5 seconds after it sticks to a target (or lands on the ground), and you’ve no doubt noticed that Tracers tend to rewind after they drop the bomb. You’re invincible to all damage during rewind – timed properly, you can use it to deke D.Va ults (there's an example in the Junkertown vid) and escape when another Tracer’s stuck you with a pulse bomb – and most common, Tracers use that invincibility to ensure they won’t die to their own pulse bomb after they toss it. Because pulse bomb takes 1.5 seconds to detonate and rewind takes 1.25 seconds, it is entirely possible to drop the bomb, rewind a smidge too fast and reappear just in time to get gibbed by your own bomb. So toss the bomb, wait 0.5 seconds, then rewind.

It is, naturally, better to just blink away if you’re confident that it won’t find its way back to you and not waste that hugely-important cooldown. I like blinking backwards, or, if it’s on a Reinhardt, I like coming up behind him, giving him a full clip of the pistols, sticking him with the pulse bomb, blinking through him, and then not looking back as I reload, the bomb detonates and the red skull pops up on your crosshairs. This is tactically important, because it makes you feel super cool.

insta.gif

Finally, pulse bomb. It does 400 damage, has a 1.5 second fuse time after it sticks, and a very small area of effect.

Pulse bomb is one of – if not the – hardest assault ults to get value out of. Watch some pro streamers and count the number of pulse bombs they completely whiff. This isn’t a Death Blossom or a Tac Visor or Dragon Blade that has teams cowering behind shields and popping ults to counter – it’s a very tiny area-of-effect with a little arcing throw, and is very, very easy to mess up. Don’t feel bad when you toss your pulse bomb and get nothing out of it! That’s normal and it happens to everyone, even Surefour.

What’s important is that you tossed it. You saw an opportunity and you threw it. That’s what you need to be doing all the time. Tracer’s ult lacks the teamkilling potential of Genji, Reaper, Pharah and Soldier’s – but it builds so fast, you have far more chances to get value out of it – if you toss it when you have it, and start building the next one. You’re blinking around in the middle of a teamfight, emptying clips, your ult pops and there’s a Roadhog in front of you? Toss the bomb.

You’re never gonna, throw the bomb and wipe a team (outside of a perfect Zarya ult) – but it also builds incredibly fast and permits you to basically pick and assassinate high-value targets at little risk. There are, thus, three reasons to hold your ult:
– to drop on Bastion. It’ll one-shot him.
– to drop on Symmetra’s teleporter/shield gen, if she has the room blanketed in turrets and you need to bail fast.
– you have a Zarya.

Protips:
-if the enemy Mei uses her cryo freeze for its full duration, you can reliably stick her coming out of it by counting to four. (Onethousandtwothousandthreethousandforthousa-) throw the bomb.
-if you drop it on a D.Va at the precise moment her mech receives the last bit of damage it needed to die – for example, the 5 damage the pulse bomb does as it sticks to her mech is the last 5 health she had on the mech – she will pop out of the mech and be instantly killed.
-Rein has to have suffered 100 damage to be killed by it.
-Hog has to have suffered 200 (1/3 of his health bar), and can tank it with the new huff.
-Orisa will be 1-shot, but her Fortify can let her tank it.
-Winston needs to have taken 100 damage.

Otherwise, it goes like this.
Build ult.
Drop ult on a large, easy-to-stick target – a Rein, Orisa, Hog, Bastion, Winston – and hope an ally is close enough to them to make it a double.
Repeat from step 1.

It’s also worth throwing in to tight groups, obviously, and I enjoy dropping it on stationary targets like snipers looking through their scopes. Tossing it at a group of reds is fine, but 1.5 seconds is actually more than enough time for them to just walk out of its effective range if you don’t get a stick. Thus, sticking it to an ulting Junk if you don’t have time to empty a clip into his head is a good idea. Sticking it to a Widowmaker who’s got tunnel vision is better than throwing it at a Mercy and missing, and it allows you to pull off stuff like the first clip of this video:

https://youtu.be/2fU9iOo1xKc

Very satisfying.

And that’s pretty much it!
-get the rhythm.
-never go in headfirst, be a Clever Girl.
-rewind is your lifeline, and you are very vulnerable without it, but it opens up a lot of options for you.
-throw the pulse bomb at every opportunity and don’t feel bad when you miss. You’ll miss. A lot. And that’s okay!

Enjoy Tracer! She has the smallest health bar and the biggest fun factor.

1.jpg

I'M SCREAMING!

I FINALLY DID IT!!!! YES YES YES YES AAAAAA

How much Mercy did you play? Kappa

"Computer...craft me a post that would immediately trigger any Overwatch streamer"

So I have a few friends that have been stuck in Plat with me for a couple seasons, but they're both Diamond now.

I was proud of them until I saw them with like 20 hours of Mercy each and no other characters played.

Ugh.

Also, TFW you tell your team that you're going to Sleep Dart the Rein when he drops shield to Firestrike, Biotic Grenade the cluster of enemies and then walk onto the point for the win on Volskaya, and then the round ends in a minute because everything went exactly as you called it:

Also, TFW you tell your team that you're going to Sleep Dart the Rein when he drops shield to Firestrike, Biotic Grenade the cluster of enemies and then walk onto the point for the win on Volskaya, and then the round ends in a minute because everything went exactly as you called it:

A true play of the game.
But since you were Ana it probably went to McCree or Genji ulting some dudes at an inconsequential time.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Anyone on PC getting crashing issues? I was getting some decent games yesterday until I crashed out of the same game three times. The game threw some "you will be punished if you leave games too often" message at me too.

And of course, some guy on voice chat yelled at me for it (for my game crashing?).

Standard disclaimers:
-I'm a PS4 console scrub.
-Overwatch is my first multiplayer shooter.
-I'm not very good.
-I have fun.

Tracer has a rhythm to her. She fires her guns for 1 second (if you hold down the trigger) and then takes a further full second to reload. One full clip of body shots gets you 240 damage, which means she can do 480 if she lands all headshots (good luck!). No other hero spends as much time reloading compared to shooting as Tracer, and that’s where her rhythm comes in. In its most basic form, it is this:

Shoot – blink as you reload, acquire target – shoot – blink as you reload, acquire target – shoot. By the time you’ve reached that third “shoot,” three seconds have passed since your first blink – which is how long it takes a charge of blink to appear. You can maintain this for a deceptively long period of time, but you never want to be caught without a blink or an exit route. The reload continues during your blink, and is not interrupted by it. Prostrats: you don’t stop shooting as you blink, either. You can acquire a target from 15 yards out, start your clip, blink straight towards them and get that all-important zero-damage-dropoff damage on them after the blink. You can also start the animation of throwing your pulse bomb, blink in and finish the animation.

It is very, very tempting to just stick with the above rhythm once you’ve grown accustomed to it. I still have a bad habit of blinking as soon as the red skull pops, regardless of whether or not I’m actually in danger. As you grow more confident, you’ll find it’s equally important to know when you just have a good position and you shouldn’t be blinking (see: the longer Tracer duel in that Junkertown montage). Holding your blinks permits you greater freedom later in the fight, and gives you the opportunity to use the rarely-seen double-blink to achieve unexpectedly broad movement.

What’s really important to remember about Tracer is how squishy she is, and she is the absolute squishiest. When a teamfight starts or is about to start, you do not want to be behind your Rein’s shield. You do not want to be next to your healer or anyone else, because that’s where the spam from the reds will be headed and you will die seemingly (and literally!) by accident all the time. When the teamfight starts, your attack comes not from in front, but from the side – because YOU are the other two raptors they didn’t even know were there. You are The Clever Girl.

You obviously are responsible for focusing the healers (and, IMO, Bastion and the tanks), but for most teamfights you’ll be very effective if you just blink around and through the reds, landing clips wherever the opportunity presents itself and either finishing off targets your team have softened up or softening up targets for them to pick. Important: once you’ve put the Fear of Tracer into the enemy team, be sure to blink through their lines without shooting while spamming her “ooh, scary!” voice line. This is effective psychological warfare, and tactically valuable.

Rewind is incredibly important and very versatile. As a general rule, you dive in, do the Tracer Shuffle and as soon as you get bodied by a McCree or a Junk – as soon as you hear her gasp – hit rewind, get out of the fight, wait until you have all your blinks and rewind is 4 or 5 seconds off cooldown, then dive in again.

It can also be used to achieve movement that would be impossible for any other hero (leaping off a tower to duck an enemy, letting them think you’ve run away and pop – appearing behind them), but using it in such a way puts your teensy tiny health bar at yet further risk, because rewind’s your one “oh crap” ability. It refills your ammo, but it doesn’t refill your health – it just puts your health back where it was three seconds ago, so…

0:00 - Let’s say you’re at 20 HP.

0:01 – Ana hits you with a shot. You’re at what, 100HP now? (I get healed by Anas so rarely, I wouldn’t know :p)

0:02 – Roadhog hooks you, but only takes you down to 6HP.

0:03 – you Rewind. Rewind lasts about 1.25 seconds, and deposits you back at the same location, facing the same direction, with the health you had 3 seconds ago.

0:0425 – you reappear with 20HP.

Knowing how long it takes Rewind to execute is important for two reasons. One, that 1.25 seconds is 1.25 seconds that your blink is using to recharge – if you’ve been hanging out in a room and you’re halfway to your next blink, you can rewind to let that second pass safely, get a blink and then bail. Two, Pulse Bomb detonates exactly 1.5 seconds after it sticks to a target (or lands on the ground), and you’ve no doubt noticed that Tracers tend to rewind after they drop the bomb. You’re invincible to all damage during rewind – timed properly, you can use it to deke D.Va ults (there's an example in the Junkertown vid) and escape when another Tracer’s stuck you with a pulse bomb – and most common, Tracers use that invincibility to ensure they won’t die to their own pulse bomb after they toss it. Because pulse bomb takes 1.5 seconds to detonate and rewind takes 1.25 seconds, it is entirely possible to drop the bomb, rewind a smidge too fast and reappear just in time to get gibbed by your own bomb. So toss the bomb, wait 0.5 seconds, then rewind.

It is, naturally, better to just blink away if you’re confident that it won’t find its way back to you and not waste that hugely-important cooldown. I like blinking backwards, or, if it’s on a Reinhardt, I like coming up behind him, giving him a full clip of the pistols, sticking him with the pulse bomb, blinking through him, and then not looking back as I reload, the bomb detonates and the red skull pops up on your crosshairs. This is tactically important, because it makes you feel super cool.

insta.gif

Finally, pulse bomb. It does 400 damage, has a 1.5 second fuse time after it sticks, and a very small area of effect.

Pulse bomb is one of – if not the – hardest assault ults to get value out of. Watch some pro streamers and count the number of pulse bombs they completely whiff. This isn’t a Death Blossom or a Tac Visor or Dragon Blade that has teams cowering behind shields and popping ults to counter – it’s a very tiny area-of-effect with a little arcing throw, and is very, very easy to mess up. Don’t feel bad when you toss your pulse bomb and get nothing out of it! That’s normal and it happens to everyone, even Surefour.

What’s important is that you tossed it. You saw an opportunity and you threw it. That’s what you need to be doing all the time. Tracer’s ult lacks the teamkilling potential of Genji, Reaper, Pharah and Soldier’s – but it builds so fast, you have far more chances to get value out of it – if you toss it when you have it, and start building the next one. You’re blinking around in the middle of a teamfight, emptying clips, your ult pops and there’s a Roadhog in front of you? Toss the bomb.

You’re never gonna, throw the bomb and wipe a team (outside of a perfect Zarya ult) – but it also builds incredibly fast and permits you to basically pick and assassinate high-value targets at little risk. There are, thus, three reasons to hold your ult:
– to drop on Bastion. It’ll one-shot him.
– to drop on Symmetra’s teleporter/shield gen, if she has the room blanketed in turrets and you need to bail fast.
– you have a Zarya.

Protips:
-if the enemy Mei uses her cryo freeze for its full duration, you can reliably stick her coming out of it by counting to four. (Onethousandtwothousandthreethousandforthousa-) throw the bomb.
-if you drop it on a D.Va at the precise moment her mech receives the last bit of damage it needed to die – for example, the 5 damage the pulse bomb does as it sticks to her mech is the last 5 health she had on the mech – she will pop out of the mech and be instantly killed.
-Rein has to have suffered 100 damage to be killed by it.
-Hog has to have suffered 200 (1/3 of his health bar), and can tank it with the new huff.
-Orisa will be 1-shot, but her Fortify can let her tank it.
-Winston needs to have taken 100 damage.

Otherwise, it goes like this.
Build ult.
Drop ult on a large, easy-to-stick target – a Rein, Orisa, Hog, Bastion, Winston – and hope an ally is close enough to them to make it a double.
Repeat from step 1.

It’s also worth throwing in to tight groups, obviously, and I enjoy dropping it on stationary targets like snipers looking through their scopes. Tossing it at a group of reds is fine, but 1.5 seconds is actually more than enough time for them to just walk out of its effective range if you don’t get a stick. Thus, sticking it to an ulting Junk if you don’t have time to empty a clip into his head is a good idea. Sticking it to a Widowmaker who’s got tunnel vision is better than throwing it at a Mercy and missing, and it allows you to pull off stuff like the first clip of this video:

https://youtu.be/2fU9iOo1xKc

Very satisfying.

And that’s pretty much it!
-get the rhythm.
-never go in headfirst, be a Clever Girl.
-rewind is your lifeline, and you are very vulnerable without it, but it opens up a lot of options for you.
-throw the pulse bomb at every opportunity and don’t feel bad when you miss. You’ll miss. A lot. And that’s okay!

Enjoy Tracer! She has the smallest health bar and the biggest fun factor.

1.jpg

Good work. Keep it up.

rulerk1

i dont get why people dont switch off heroes when they are constantly dying or arent doing anything. How is that fun? You arent even playing the game by doing that. Do they not even feel guity about wasting ppls time

Top Bottom